Launched in the year 1997, Dell Financial Services is dedicated to offering financial services to consumers, businesses, government entities and nonprofit organizations in the US and Canada. In order to help the customers and also the environment, Dell Financial Services have integrated with Dell and enabled clients and customers to handle their www.dellfinancialservices.com payment operations online.
Benefits of Dell Online Payment
With this facility, consumers and business owners can access their account 24/7, pay their bills over the Internet, and avail special offers launched by Dell from time to time. Online Dellfinancialservices.com payment page also saves the environment, as it allows consumers to go paperless, as there are no checks, stamps, forms and paper slips involved in the transactions. If you are a small or medium size business owner, you may also automate ‘end of lease’ purchases online. Public entities and large scale businesses can use the online service to evaluate and manage their assets, contracts and lease documents over the Internet.
DFS payment methods
If you are a Dell customer, you can pay your bills via different payment methods, including: phone throug this number: 866-509-9319 or by mail:
To set up your auto-pay you need to login to DFS account through this link, then click the “Bill payment center” link, than just click “Automatic payment” link and set up your auto payment.
If you want to make your Dell bill payment online through Dellfinancialservices.com payment page,then these are the steps to follow:
- Log in to the DFS website at www.dellfinancialservices.com
- You will be redirected to https://dfs.dell.com/Pages/DFSHomePage.aspx
- If you are a new customer, you can create your profile using ‘create profile’ button.
- If you are an existing user, enter your user ID and password in the ‘Your Account’ section, and click on the ‘login’ button.
- Your account web page will open, from where you will be able to manage your account and make your payment, just click the “bill payment center”, then click the “pay” link and insert your credit card details.