ADP stands for Automatic Data Processing. It provides many services to the dealers of automobile etc. ADP allows users to have all information combined about ther payrol in one place so that it could be controlled in an effective and efficient manner.
From fundamental payroll to Human Capital Management, ADP’s inclusive solutions take the employees from hiring them to retiring, keeps things much simpler, accessible and easy to manage.
ADP Online Payment
The easiest and the fastest way to pay your ADP bills make your payment online. For that you’ll be required to visit this website www.portal.adp.com and go through the instruction listed below.
With this payment method you will be able to pay your preimume for Cobra ADP plan. It’s absolutely free, very secure and easy.
Within a very short time, you can set up your ADP account and start to pay your bills online. You just need to have:
A Profile with your account information and an Internet connection – Payment Account is important too.
*ADP Online Payment is as we mentioned, free of any fee.
How to begin Step by Step:
- To pay your bill and to have Participant Billing Profile, you’ll be needing a copy of your billing statement to establish your. Check can also be convenient to have bank account information. Navigate to this URL: www.portal.adp.com.
- Make your profile within the section of login.
- Enter your last name which is on the billing statement.
- Now, enter the Social Security Number mentioned on the billing statement.
- Enter your date of birth in mm, dd, yr etc
- To sign in click on “Login”
- Verification – verify all of your details. To make your verification Provide the following numbers.
Account type. Banking Information. Routing Number. “Account Code” located on the bottom of your billing statement. “Product Code” located on the bottom of your billing. “Event Code” located on bottom of your billing statement.
- Now click on the option of “make payment”.
Note: If you get two different billing statements from ADP each month, you must set up two profiles for paying your bills.
In case of any misunderstanding, please contact Self Service Portal ADP at-