Although Sears has a rich history worth looking into if you are interested in that sort of thing, somewhat recent difficulties has led to the brand name being sold to K-Mart. However, they have maintained their individual presence and continue to sell a number of goods, featuring tools, appliances, electronics, clothing and more.
For those with a Sears Card looking to make a payment on your credit account, there are a number of options available, each of which are discussed with instructions in the rest of this guide.
Sears Card Phone Payments
To make a payment on your Sears Card account over the phone, dial (800) 917-7700 and follow the instructions given to complete payment with either a debit card or your checking account. Before calling, have your Sears Card with you as you will be asked for your account number.
Sears Card Payment Mailing Address
There are two addresses you can send your Sears Card payment to through the mail – one for regular payments and one for overnight mailings. On a check or money order, write your account number and send it (for regular payments) to:
Expedited overnight payments should be mailed to:
In-Store Sears Card Bill Pay
You can make a payment on your Sears Card account at any Sears store by visiting customer service or informing a clerk at a register that you want to pay your bill. You can pay with credit card, debit card, check or cash. Use the Sears store locator, available by clicking here, to find your nearest location.
Sears Card Online Payments
- Either type www.searscard.com into your internet browser or click the link to have the page opened in a new window
- Input your user ID and password into the fields on the right side of the screen. The page can also save your user ID for later visits to the site by clicking the checkbox that says “Remember my user ID” next to it. Click the orange “Sign On” button
- Once you are signed in, go to bill payment
- Choose the amount to pay, the date of payment and enter your payment information into the fields when requested by the system. After making sure the info you have typed in is right, submit your Sears Card payment
- After receiving a confirmation screen that your payment was successful, you can leave the site