Sallie Mae is a big finance on the education area. It is a US company that offers education loan options for students. It has a comprehensive solution for student needs, from private education loans, banking, college savings, to insurance services. You can view detailed loan information on all your loans serviced by Sallie Mae on www.salliemae.com make a payment.
There are various ways by which you can make Sallie Mae payment on
This is a secure method to use and has a number of features such as,
- Schedule future payments for up to 60 days
- Viewing or changing payments that are pending
- Save the information for your bank account for future use
- Include particular additional payments for specific Sallie Mae loans
For this option, go through the following steps
- Visit www.salliemae.com make a payment to enroll.
- Log in by entering your username or email address and password
If you don’t have a payment plan, you can click on the “create your login” button
- Make a one time payment or schedule future payments
In this option, an agreed amount will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account each month. This is a stress free option and once you choose it you will be eligible for an interest rate deduction of 0.25% on your federal loans owned by the U.S. Department of Education. This is the Sallie Mae auto debit form link.
Pay by mail
To make a payment through mail, you need to add your coupon or your account number on the other side of the check. The address to mail to is as indicated below.
For any question or if you want to contact Sallie Mae, send them an email by first signing into your account at www.salliemae.com make a payment Page and clicking on “edit my email permissions”, then, just approve communication through email.
If you need any assistance, the Sallie Mae bill payment team will be happy to help you at-