PPL Electric Utilities is a community-involved branch that serves 14 million customers in nine different countries. They have more than 48,000 miles of power lines. Despite being a large corporation, they’ve done very well when it comes to customer service. They’ve been highly ranked by customers for their prompt response and dedication. PPL Electric Utilities has received 21 J.D. Power and Associates awards for service.
More about PPL Electric’s Community Involvement
PPL Electric has donated more than $2.2 million to United Way and other community agencies over the years. They’ve also increased OnTrack assistance programs, which help customers who can’t afford electricity pay for it in this tough economic climate. PP Electric provides in-home weatherization services and energy education. They also are big participants in Operation HELP, which provides emergency financial aid to low-income customers that can’t afford electricity.
Options in the Www.PPLelectric.com payment section
In order to access your PP Electric account and make your pplelectric.com payment, you must first create a username and password. Click on the right-hand side of the screen to do so. Customers choose to create accounts not only to pay their bill online, but also to view pplelectric.com payment and billing history, sign up for alerts, and enroll in other account features. Online, there are also access tools that provide analyses of your electricity usage so you can see the ways you can save money.
Paying your bill with PPLelectric.com Payment Site
- Go to pplelectric.com payment page and click My Account on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the box that says Billing and Payments.
- On the left side of the screen, there is a column with different options. Click on Pay My Bill.
- There is a blue box in the center of the screen that says Pay Now. Click on it.
- Sign in with your username and password. Fill out the financial information and click Make Payment.
In case of any confusion, please contact PPL Electric Utilities bill payment team at