The cards can be used at any Pottery Barn store or online. Many of their service can be accessed online including:
- viewing of credit card statements
- updating personal information and paperless preferences
- requesting an increase to your credit limit and paying your Pottery Barn bill and monthly credit card payments.
You can view and pay your Pottery Barn Credit card bill online through Comenity Bank portal (the link to the portal is on the bottom of this page) – where you will be required to login first. This information is not accessible through third party sites for security purposes. To login to the account centre, you must have registered your account for online access.
Registration can be done by clicking on the sign up button and enter your credit card number and other details as required then set your username and password. This is the registration link. You can then login using your username and password.
You can make your online payments using a MasterCard or Visa debit card. You can also pay directly from your bank account.
- To make your Pottery Barn online payments at Comenity bank, login to your account then select the online payment option.
- Select the mode of payment you wish to use and enter the payment details. If you are using the direct payment method.
- Enter your bank account number, your bank’s routing information, the amount you are paying and the date of payment then submit the payment. If your chosen mode is by debit card, enter your card details as required and specify the amount and the date of payment.
- Payments should reflect in your account on the same day if done before 6pm. However, payments made from your bank account may take up to two business days.
- If you wish to cancel your payment, you can do so as long as the payment has not yet been processed.