Offering up some of the most unique furniture and décor available in a chain location, Pier 1 Imports has made quite the name for itself over its fifty-plus years as a retailer. Shoppers looking to add a touch of international flair (or completely make over the look and feel of a home’s interior) need only spend a short amount of time in a Pier 1 shop as their selection is a veritable interior decorator’s dreamland. From dishes and mirrors to sofas and knick-knacks, practically everything sold at these stores is colorful, eye-catching and absolutely unique compared to the stuff you might find at an Ikea or local furniture store.
And for individuals who want to get as much decorating done as possible in a short amount of time, the Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card offers some significant advantages to cardholders. Not only does it offer a points system to earn in-store cash certificates, but members receive birthday gifts, a 20 percent off coupon upon receiving the credit card and savings opportunities available only to cardholders.
If you are yourself a Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card user and are looking to make a payment online but aren’t quite sure how to do so, the following guide will help you get squared away with your payments in a few simple steps:
Register Your Card First
Before you can make any kind of online payment toward your Pier 1 Imports credit card, you will have to register for online access. To register your Pier 1 Imports credit card, click here and fill in all the information when prompted by the website:
During this process, you will create your login information, including your username and password, which are required to log into the payment portion of the site, so write them down or save them somewhere for future use.
Make an Online Payment
- With your internet browser, make your way to the webpage for Pier 1 Imports credit card payment online by clicking here
- Using the login credentials you created while registering for online access, enter your username and password into the applicable boxes and click the blue “Sign in” button shown here:
- Go to the bill pay portion of the Pier 1 credit card dashboard
- Enter how much you would like to pay toward the credit card and enter your bank account information when requested by the system. Recheck everything you input to make sure that all of your data has been entered correctly then submit the payment
- After you are shown a confirmation screen for your payment, you may close the site down
- Your payment is complete!
On a side note, always make sure to have your payments in on time as late and delinquent accounts can result in a negative impact on your credit report.