Orchad Bank Accounts has been moved to Capital One. All customers need to Log In to Capital One Website for their Orchard bank Online Payment. Capital One Bank is the one of the leading provider in banking, auto loans, home loans and credit card services to their customers. This one is the 8th largest Bank holding corporation in the U.S. This company also operates in two more countries i.e. United Kingdom and Canada. As of 2012 calculation the bank has 963 branches and 2000 ATM’s across the country. This bank is the member of Fortune 500 magazine.
About Capital One
Capital One Bank was founded in Richmond, Virginia. But currently their Headquarters are located in Tysons Corner, Virginia, United States. Capital One offers various services to their commercial and personal customers. These services include credit cards, loans, banking and various investment plans. Capital One Bank is an online portal through which customers can pay their Orchard bank Online Payment.
Follow below Steps to Make Your Orchard bank Online Payment
- Log on to the website https://www.orchardbank.com.
- Click On Take me to Capital One Button.
- It will redirects to https://www.capitalone.com.
- On The right hand side you can see the Sign in Button.
- Click On It.
- It Will Redirects to https://www.capitalone.com/sign-in/.
- Now you can see the Six Listed Services.
- Click on That Service for which you want to pay.
- Click on Banking, it will expand.
- Click On Sign in Button.
- It will redirects to https://banking.capitalone.com.
- Now you can see the Use name and password fields.
- Fill the user id and password.
- Click on Sign in Button (Green color).
- It will redirects to your account web page.
- Now you can pay your Orchard bank Online Payment.
Capital One Offers 6 Types of Online Account Services for their customers. List of these Services are
- Credit Cards: – Includes Credit Cards & Credit Card Rewards Sign in Options
- Banking: – Includes Capital One Bank, Capital One 360 & Banking Rewards Sign In Options
- Loans: – Includes Auto Loans, Auto Loans – Application Status, Capital One Mortgage, Capital One Home Equity, Capital One 360 Home Loans & Personal Loans Sign in Options
- Investing: – Includes Capital One® Share Builder®, Capital One Financial Advisor, Private Client Group & RDMS Sign in Options
- Business: – Includes Business Banking, Business Credit Cards, Business Loans and Lines, Intellix, Treasury Optimizer & Merchant Services Sign in Options
- Canada & UK Credit cards: – Includes Canada Credit Card & UK Credit Cards Sign in Options