Despite a number of failed re-branding attempts back in 2005, Old Navy still continues to be one of America’s largest apparel brands. Today, the company continues to offer updated fashion styles that are inexpensive good for every member of the family. And despite going against huge retailer chains such as Target and Walmart, Old Navy, along with its mother company, Gap INC., remains to be one of the unbeatable apparel brands across the United States.
The company’s strength, according to its executives, lies in its ability to draw an emotional connection with its broad clientele. Over the years, therefore, Old Navy has scrapped outrageous advertising strategies and headed an upfront marketing campaign to attract consumers worldwide, to which Old Navy owes its success. One of the strategies employed by the company is the introduction of its Visa Card Program, which has since been regarded as essential by Old Navy frequenters.
Old Navy Visa Card Payments
One of the easiest ways to settling your Old Navy Bill is tby by calling their helpline no. 877 222-6868. The minute you are connected with a representative, make your request to pay your bill for old navy visa card payment. And to successfully complete your bill payment, you will be asked to answer some questions from the agent to confirm your account.
Mail Payments are also accepted via Synchrony Bank, the official issuer of Old Navy Visa Cards. To make a payment through mail, send your money order or check to the following address:
Online Old Navy Visa Card Payment
Paperless payments are available through the Old Navy Visa Card Payment Portal. In fact, consumers earn around 500 Bonus Reward Points when they opt for a Paperless account for their Old Navy Card. If you have an online account or are planning to enroll one, read on for a complete bill payment guideline.
- You can pay bills online by visiting www3.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=oldnavy&accountType=plcc
- Simply enter your user ID and click the “login” button and the password as prompted by the system.
- Passwords are required in the next stage of the Login process, after you click on the Login button.
- In case you do not have user ID click the “register” button as shown below.
- To start registering, you will begin by filling out your account registration followed by providing support for the information you will be giving. After which, a request will be made with regards your security information together with a security image. Wait for an account summary that signals your registration success.
Once you have successfully registered you may now enjoy paying bills online, view your balances, track your rewards and view your account history and more.
Reminders: Any payment made in person would not be approved. For any assistance about your Old Navy Visa Card contact 1-866-450-5294.