One of the largest servicers of loans in the United States, it might be easy to think that Ocwen is a bank, but that would be an improper assumption. However, they are still allowed to handle home loans in the entire country, and they have become a powerhouse in the real estate industry due to their far reaching efforts.
If your mortgage was recently switched to Ocwen or you have begun a new home loan with them, you may make a payment on your account by following the guide written here.
Register Your Ocwen Account for Online Access
To begin the online access enrollment process, click here and enter the information requested in the fields highlighted in the image below. Information requested includes personal data like your Social Security number and zip code as well as loan identifiers like your loan number. During the registration, you will also create the user ID and password needed to log in to the Ocwen payment portal discussed in the instructions below.
Once your account is registered, you may check your balance, make a payment and more online through Ocwen Loan Servicing online management.
Make an Online Payment
- Navigate with your favorite internet browser to the Ocwen customer login portal
- Click the button in the middle of the Ocwen customer login portal that says “Click Here to Log In”
- A sign-in page should have loaded for you. If not, use our link above to go to the proper site. If you are on the sign-in page, enter your user ID and password into the fields on the webpage and click the link underneath those fields that says “Log In”
- Navigate to the make a mortgage payment of the Ocwen website. Once there, choose how you would like to make your payment and enter the information required for that form bill pay. Set up any recurring payments you may be interested in as well and choose the date (or dates) to have your mortgage payments withdrawn. Ensure all data entered is accurate, then submit your payment
- Whether you set up recurring or a one-time payment, you will be shown a payment verification screen that shows your payment was made or scheduled successfully
If You Experience Any Problems
Should you run into any unforeseen issues, you should call the Ocwen Customer Care Center by dialing (800) 746-2936. To access information about your account, you will need your Ocwen account number or your Social Security number with the zip code of your address.