Having been in business for over a century, Nordstrom is a popular clothes store that features luxury goods including high-end accessories like purses, wallets, belts, hats and much more. Unlike most chain stores that have made such a name for themselves, Nordstrom isn’t easily found as there are only a few more than 100 brand stores throughout the country, and they are not even located in every state.
Nordstrom Rack, on the other hand, offers goods that either are not high enough quality to make it into Nordstrom’s regular stores. Another way products make it to Nordstrom Rack is if they do not sell well in a standard Nordstrom and these items are often offered at a steep discount compared to the price customers would have paid had they purchased it before being available at Nordstrom Rack.
Nordstrom offers two types of credit cards available, one for in-store purchases only and another that can be used as a consumer credit card at any store that accepts Visa. If you have either of these cards, there are quite a few Nordstrom bill pay options available to you, as discussed below:
Pay Nordstrom Bill by Mail
When sending your payment to Nordstrom by mail, you need to also provide your account number somewhere in the envelope. To make sure your payment and account number do not get separated, the common practice is to write your account number directly on the money order or check.
Depending on which card you have, mail your payment to one of these addresses:
Pay Nordstrom Bills Online
- Point your internet browser to https://www.nordstromcard.com/eCustService/
- Enter your User Name and Password on the top-right boxes and click the button labeled “Submit”
- Navigate to the section of the site that allows you to make a payment
- Enter your preferred payment amount and billing information into the fields provided
- Review your payment information and click submit when you are satisfied that it is correct. After you receive a notice that your bill was paid, feel free to browse the site further or close out of your browser
Pay your Nordstrom Bill by Phone
Nordstrom’s phone payment system is a free service for cardholders. To use it, dial (866) 491-7860 and use the easy-to-follow prompts to submit your payment.
Pay in Store
You can pay your Nordstrom bill at any of the company’s retail locations. To find the one nearest to you, visit their store locator and enter your zip code into the search bar at the top-right of the map.