With one of the most memorable mottos in the history of advertising (“In 15 minutes, Geico can save you 15 percent or more on auto insurance”) combined with one of the most beloved mascots in commercialism (the Geico gecko), Geico has become an incredibly popular choice in auto insurance the last couple decades. Their savvy marketing and remarkably competitive auto insurance rates also mean they will likely remain a top contender for years to come.
Geico insurance policy holders can make their payments online by either logging in or using the Geico Express system, both of which are discussed in the guide below.
Make a Payment Online (Via Log In)
- Navigate to the Geico “Manage Your Policy” page by clicking the link in the green company contact box, which you can find at the bottom of this page
- Enter your User ID and Password into the two fields at the middle of the screen and click the “Remember me” checkbox if you want to – Geico offers a wonderful explanation of who should and should not click the “Remember me” box, so if you are not sure, click that link and read the window that pops up – then click the orange text that says “Log In”
- Once logged in, navigate to make a payment
- Where prompted, enter your payment method and input your payment amount and date. Submit the payment after verifying that your information is correct
- After receiving a confirmation that your payment has successfully been scheduled, you can close the Geico “Manage Your Policy” site
Make a Payment Online (No Log In)
If you would like to make a payment without logging in to the Geico website, you can do so at the Geico Express payment page. After the page loads up, select from the dropdown box how you would like to identify yourself – the choices are phone number, SSN or policy number. Enter your chosen number then fill out the other two fields: Zip code and the security text. Click the “Continue” button.
From there, choose to pay your bill and enter your payment information when requested to do so by the site. Submit your payment and verify that your details were correct, then finalize the payment submission. After that, your payment is complete and you can close your browser or leave the site, though we recommend that if you are going to continue using the internet that you close the browser you had the Geico Express site on and just open a new browser altogether.