Myh20.com is basically an American Water Online Self-service site. Myh20.com allows its valuable customers to make bill payment, turn-on your water service or even turn-off your water service within few clicks of mouse. Doing all these things online certainly saves valuable time of customers & also provides them utmost convenience. If you create your account on myh20.com, it will allow you to check your account balance, make instant bill payment, update existing account information, turn service onto a new address, turn-off service in case of relocation, etc. Making online payment is one of the most-sought after features of Myh20.com.
About American Water
American Water corporate provides superior-quality water & wastewater services to round about 14 million people in over 40 states & various parts of Canada through its subsidiaries. Headquartered in Voorhees, NJ, it is the largest & most resourceful publicly traded water & wastewater utility company in the United States. It employs around 6,600 people. Employees of American Water are committed towards ensuring excellent customer service, delivery of safe drinking water, effective wastewater treatment & various other water-related management services. This company also performs non-regulated contract operations for municipalities, which own their utility systems.
Quick Steps to Make American Water Bill Pay through Www.Myh20.com
- Logon to www.amwater.com.
- Click on MY H20 Online.
- You now will be redirected to this URL: https://wss.amwater.com/selfservice-web/login.do
- After reaching to a relevant webpage, enter your Login Id & Password.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- If you are already a customer & want to register for your online account, click on ‘Register’, in order to make instant bill payment.
- In case of any emergency click on the emergency link that will take you to the “contact us” page: http://www.amwater.com/about-us/contact-us.html
n case of any query, contact Myh20 team at-