Although it is not a heavily advertised mobile carrier, Walmart offers cell phone plans to its customers. The coverage itself is provided by T-Mobile, but practically every other aspect of the plans is handled by Walmart itself. What is interesting is that since Family Mobile is hardly marketed anywhere, the large majority of Americans do not even know that it exists. It could almost be argued that the only people who know about the talk and data plans are those who specifically bought new cell phone plans at a Walmart store and were informed of the coverage by a store associate.
Still, even with its relatively small sphere of influence, Family Mobile offers many different payment options to its subscribers. If you are looking for a way to make a payment on your smartphone or cell phone coverage that you get through Family Mobile, look for the way you’d like to pay below and follow the included instructions in that section.
- In your internet browser’s address bar, go to www.myfamilymobile.com (or just click the link on the bottom of this page)
- Type in your phone number and account password into the boxes and click the blue “Sign in” button below the fields
- In the account summary page, click the green “Pay bill” button
- Input your payment information into the fields provided as well as how much you would like to pay toward your account. Verify that the information typed in is accurate and submit the payment once you are sure what you input is correct
- After the system has completed processing your payment, you will receive a confirmation message. Once you see the payment confirmation, you may close the browser window or navigate away from the site – the payment is done
Using either the MoneyCenter or the customer service desk found in Walmart stores, you may make a payment to your Family Mobile account. You cannot make a payment with credit cards or checks when done in store. To find a Walmart close to you, use the company’s store locator by clicking here and enter your information into the fields shown below:
To make a payment by phone to Family Mobile, you may do so by dialing (877) 440-9758 and going through the process either with the automated system or by speaking with a customer service agent; however, there is a $5 fee when paying with a representative.
Additionally, if you are calling from a phone that’s on a Family Mobile plan, you can simply dial 611 to reach the phone payment system.