With a collection of stores under the ownership of the TJX corporation, people who are cardholders of the in-store credit card be used at TJ Maxx and Marshalls among others. And, for those who want even more flexibility than a handful of shops with the TJX Rewards Credit Card, the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard can be used anywhere that MasterCard is an acceptable form of payment.
If you are a cardholder for either of the TJX Rewards credit cards, you can create your logon account and sign in to pay your balance by following the directions listed below.
Online Account Registration
Before you even try to log in to the payment portal, you are going to have to register for online access. To get to the registration page in a new tab or window, go to the TJX Rewards credit card payment portal and click the link that a says “First Time Users: Register Here.”
With the multi-page registration open, you will begin by entering your account number into the text entry field on the screen, then click “Next.”
During the course of your online account creation, you will validate your account (verify you are who you say you are), choose various security options and make up a user ID and password.
Make Your Online Payment
- Use the link in the green company box at the bottom of this page to navigate to the TJX Rewards credit card payment login web page
- When the page loads up (which is managed by Synchrony Bank and ran through the domain ReviewMyAccount.com), enter you user ID into the text entry box. Click “Remember me” to stay logged in for your next visit if you wish to, then click the “Login” button
- Enter your password when prompted to so by the website to finish avkker login =
- Once signed in to the Account Center, navigate to bill payment
- When asked, enter your payment information, including your payment amount and payment date. You will also be asked to enter your banking info like your routing and account numbers
- Submit the payment and a verification screen will appear, look through your payment details and make sure that everything is correct, then finalize your payment
- Your payment is complete once you are shown a confirmation number and you can close the page at this time
If you encounter any issues while trying to make a payment or when using the website, give TJX a call by dialing the customer service number printed on the back of your card.