Synchrony Financial, which is just the new name for the financial services section of GE that used to be called GE Capital Retail Bank, is a deceptively large credit institution that has an incredible amount of value in its total assets. In fact, the amount that their assets are worth reaches nearly $50 billion. However, the bank is not quite a household name, not yet at least.
The main reason that the company can have so much worth while not being universally known throughout the country is likely because Synchrony Financial is more geared toward offering businesses of all sizes the loans they need. Still, even with that being the case, the company does offer a number of loans for individuals to use, especially when it comes to in-store credit cards.
If you have a credit account, whether loan or card that is managed by Synchrony Financial, and would like to make your impact on the environment a little less or just receive less clutter in the mail, this guide will show you how to sign up for eBill, make payments on your account and more.
Make an Online Payment
- Scroll down in this window and you will see a green box with the contact information for Synchrony Financial. There is a link in that box – click it to go to the login portal for Synchrony
- Enter your user name and password into the two text entry boxes at the top of the screen. If you do not have an account already, click the link that says “Register” as highlighted in green on the image in step 3 and follow the prompts given by the site to create your account
- For those of you who are on your personal computer as opposed to at work, in a library or anywhere else that someone you don’t know can use the computer, you may want to consider clicking the little checkbox next to “Remember me.” Click the white and green “GO”
- Navigate to the payment center
- Input your payment amount and your preferred day that Synchrony Financial will pull the funds from your account
- Type in your bank account and routing numbers and submit your bill payment
- Verify that all of your payment details are what you want them to be and finalize the scheduling of your payment
Enroll in eBill Paperless Invoices
Log in to your Synchrony Financial account as discussed in steps 1 – 3 in the previous section of this page. Once logged in, you will see the words “Not Enrolled’ next to where it says eBill. Click the “Not Enrolled” link. Click the green button that says “ENROLL NOW.” You will be presented with some documentation to agree to, and, once you do, you’re enrollment is complete.