Citi is a leading bank with more than 20,000 k customer accounts across the globe. The bank is operational in 160+ countries worldwide, providing a wide range of financial services to corporations, governments, institutions and individual consumers. The range of Citi products and services are not limited to consumer credit, investment & corporate banking or transaction services, They also offers securities brokerage & wealth management services to their customers.
Currently, Citi is operational via two business segments: Citicorp and Holdings. Citicorp represents the core growth franchises of the company, and Holdings refer to assets and businesses not core to the company’s future. Founded more than 200 years ago, Citi has become the largest financial services provider in the world. With more than 3,777 branches across the globe, the company has an office in almost every major city in 40 different countries. You can manage your Citi bank abccount through myciti.com portal.
Using Www.myCiti.com Portal
Citi not only offers banking services to the clients, but also offers credit cards, insurance and investment plans, and other services worldwide. The company is one of the leading credit card providers in the world, and has served finance to 100k small and mid-sized businesses around the world.
The www.myciti.com site has more than 15 million subscribers over the Internet. The site allows the consumers to manage their account online, and also make payments via Internet. Here are the steps to follow:
- When the consumer logs in to www.myciti.com, he or she is redirected to a new web page https://online.citibank.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do
- New consumers can click on the ‘Register’ button to create their account on the site.
- Existing consumers can directly login by entering their username and password in the field provided.
- The consumers then click on the ‘Sign in’ button, from where they open their account webpage.
- Now, they can manage their account online and make their payments
City bill payment team will are always there to help you in any case of misunderstanding. Contact them at-