Although Menards is a privately owned company, the brand has become one of the largest home improvement retailers in the United States. They have nearly 300 locations in over a dozen states, and are most popular for offering decent quality hardware goods for some of the lowest prices available. Additionally, even though the brand has stores in only a handful of states, they are still the third biggest home improvement retailer in the country.
As the company continues its expansion, more and more home improvement and do-it-yourself enthusiasts have been applying and receiving their own Menards in store credit cards.
If you’re a Menards credit card user and are looking for your bill pay options, this guide will show you the various ways possible to make a payment on your account.
Log in and Make a Payment
- Navigate to the Menards credit card payment portal. You can find the link to get there in the green company box at the end of this article
- Enter your user name and password into the fields in the middle of the screen. Click the check box next to the words “Remember Me” and the site will keep you logged in for up to 30 days under most circumstances (do not use the “Remember Me” check box if you are on a public or shared computer). Click the “Sign In” button – To get your user name and password, click the button that says “Enroll” in the middle column, circled in purple in this image, and go to the section titled “Account Enrollment” on this page if you need assistance:
- Click the link that says “Payment Center” to go to the bill pay page
- When prompted to do so by the HRS Account website, enter your payment information like amount, date for the bill pay withdrawal and your banking information
- Submit your payment information
- On the verification screen, check to make sure that all of your pay details are correct, then confirm the payment submission
After clicking the “Enroll” button as noted on step 2 of the online payment walkthrough, you will come to an account creation page. Fill out the entire thing to create your account – it will not take you very long to finish the Menards online account management enrollment, the form just looks like it will take a long time but the questions are straightforward.
After you have your log in credentials created, you can go back to the “Log In and Make a Payment” section above to complete your bill payment.
Mail a Bill Pay Check to Menards
If you plan to mail a check to Menards to pay your account balance, make sure that you entire Menards credit card account is written on it before sending it out. Also, make sure to send the payment to the correct address, which is based on the state you live in:
Contact Customer Service
If you have any issue with your Menards credit card or have problems with the online management website, you can get in touch with an Online Customer Care Representative by dialing (800) 871-2800.