DWSD website is giving the kind of service that has enabled customers to access and manage their water and wastewater account online. There are three types of account services: standard account service, premium account service and landlord account service.
Find your Service through DWSD.org My Account Page
- With standard service, you can clear one-time bill payments online, check your due date and account balance, view billing, consumption and payment history etc.
- With premium service, you can enjoy benefits of standard service, in addition to setting up and changing your user profile, signing up for one-time or recurring payment of bills online, request meter readings, request field investigation, request payment installment or extension plan, request water usage, request a document, enroll to receive online bill along with a hard copy, etc. For full explanation of DWSD Online Services click. Anyone can enroll for a premium account by providing an identity proof and a proof of ownership of the property.
- With landlord service, you can avail limited access to your account, including service address, account number, payment links and account balance for your multiple properties. Landlord service does not require any registration.
If you want to pay your bills through www.dwsd.org my account service follow these steps
- Log in to the site http://www.dwsd.org OR www.dwsd.org My Account page.
- Hover mouse over “My DWSD online Bill Pay”, and click on ‘Access Your account’.
- You will be redirected to https://billpay.dwsd.org/iwr/user/login.seam?cid=7267
- Select the type of DWSD account have, whether it is standard, premium or landlord
- Premium account holders will have to enter their username and password
- Then click on sign in, and you will be redirected to your personal account page. Here you can manage your account and make your payments
In case of any confusion, please contact Detroit Water and Sewerage Department bill payment team at-