Although it is arguably the most popular names in department stores, Macy’s actually does not have that many physical locations around the world. In fact, the chain doesn’t even have more than 1,000 stores in the United States, which may be surprising for some to learn. Still, they are a powerhouse in retail and a household name across the country.
If you have a Macy’s credit card and would like to make a payment on your account, the following guide will walk you through the process and offers cardholders a number of options to completing their payments.
Make an Online Payment
Note: You must register for online access to make a payment online. Create your profile at Macys.com by clicking here and entering the requested information, including the boxes asking for your Macy’s Card account number and more.
- In your internet browser, go to the Macy’s Credit Card management page (This link will open a new browser tab or window for you automatically)
- Click the link at the top of the page that says “sign in”
- On the sign in page, enter your email address and password into the fields provided and click the red “sign in” button
- Navigate to account management and go to the bill payment section
- Choose the amount you want to pay and enter your payment information into the requested fields. Verify all of your data is correct and submit the payment when ready
Make a Payment In Stores
Macy’s will allow you to make a payment on your Macy’s credit card at any of the company’s physical stores. To find a Macy’s close to you, you can easily do so through the Macy’s store locator. Once the window loads with the store locator, enter your city and state or your zip code into the box labeled “Find locations near…” and click the red “search” button. It will display a number of Macy’s around your requested location.
Make a Payment Through the Mail
You can mail in your Macy’s credit card payment if you so choose.
For Macy’s cards: On a check or money order made out to Macy’s, write your account number at the top and mail it to:
For American Express Macy’s cards:
Macy’s American Express Account Payments
Make a Payment Over the Phone
To make a payment on your Macy’s credit card over the phone, dial (888) 431-6229 and follow the prompts to complete your payment. You will need to have the account number for your Macy’s credit card as well as access to your routing and account number (taken from a check of a bank located in the United States) to complete a bill pay over the phone.