Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is an insurance and investment from india. It provides life and health insurance, investment management and mutual fund. They provide a variety of their service online such as buying of policies and getting advice from the customer care team. Clients can also view their statements and also make payments online through the https://www.licindia.in/online_payment.htm page. To access these services which are specific to your account, you will need to register for an online account and login.
On the top right side of the home page, click on the “new user” button to register for online access. You will be required to enter your policy number, name and other information as required. Once registered, you can use your login ID and password. Clicking on the “online services” button will also get you to the login page for the customer portal where you can make your payments.
- To make your Licindia Online Payment, select the “online premium payment” option and login.
Once logged in, you can access the online payment gateway. You can pay for your premium online using your net banking account or your debit card.
- Click on the “online services” button then select the “LIC PayDirect“option.
- This option does not require you to login to your account. Enter the information required including your policy number and premium the click on “submit” to send in your payment.
- You can also pay by first logging in the Clicking on the “pay premium online” link and selecting the policy you wish to pay for. We hope to make you a video about this kind of payment verry soon.
- Once you have selected the policy you want to pay for, submit the information. A page will be displayed where you can enter your payment details.
- Select the mode of payment you will use, whether internet banking or debit card or a credit card.
- If you are using net banking, you will need to select the bank from which the payment will be made. This will redirect you to your bank’s site where you will set up your payment. You may be required to pay a convenience fee for using this method.
- Enter the information required and then submit your payment.