Kohl’s is an American department store with its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. With almost 1200 stores spread across 49 American states, the retail store giant is currently the largest department store in the country. Founded in 1946 as a supermarket, it has witnessed a series of changes over the years and was incorporated as a corporation in March 1993. It retails products such clothing and accessories, men and women’s footwear, home improvement and decorative products, such as bedsheets and pillowcases, as well as other general housewares. Apart from its numerous traditional stores, it operates an online store at www.cs.kohls.com.
Pay your Bills Online Using My Kohl’s Charge Card
As My Kohl’s Charge card holder, you’ll enjoy a wealth of benefits such as extra bonuses, 15%-30% discounts every year, and other special offers for card holders. If your register your card online, you’ll also be able free payments online, maintain your account, go paperless and access your statement and transaction history online.
- To make your payment through My Kohl’s Charge card, visit www.cs.kohls.com and click on the card logo above with My Kohl’s Charge beside it.
- It will take you to a link where you can log in or register by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
- On the first registration page it will ask you to accept their consent to electronic page, to accept, just click continue.
- You will now be prompted to provide your personal details including social security number and income. After accepting their agreement, you’ll be taken to the final registration stage.
- After you finalise the last step, you can login with your My Kohl’s Charge account user name and password.
- Once login, you can make online payments using your My Kohl’s Charge card or view your statements.
You have not registered an account at cs.kohls.com? No problem! There are other ways to make a payment.
Apart from making your payments through www.cs.kohls.com, there are other ways to pay your bills and keep a positive credit rating. As Kohl’s customer, you can make your Kohl’s Charge Payment with the following options.
By Mail: Send your payment to: P.O. Box 2983, Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983. Depending on your state of residence, you can mail your check to their alternative address, Kohl’s Payment Center, P.O. Box 30510, Los Angeles, CA 90030-0510.
By Phone: There are two ways to pay by phone. Using their 24 hour automated phone system, you can call 1-855-564-5748. To use the Phone Associate system and speak to their operator, you can 1-855-564-5748. Be aware that the second option is only available from Monday through Saturday and between 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Central Time). The payment can go through your debit card but credit cards are currently not accepted.
In Store: To make an in-store payment you can use cash, your Kohl’s Cares card, money order, and checks. This is the Kohl’s store locator link.
If you need help paying your My Kohl’s bill, please contact them at-