Featuring some notably steep deals on brand-name goods, Kohl’s has become a favorite shopping destination for millions of Americans since the company opened its first department store in the early sixties. Before that (and what is a much lesser known fact), the Kohl name was used in a chain of grocery stores. An even more surprising factoid, even for frequent shoppers at the department store, is that Kohl’s is currently second in sales for department stores in the U.S.
And, with a rewards program that actually feels like it is rewarding return customers as well as the fair Kohl’s Charge card, the company has a massive number of repeat shoppers. With many of them being cardholders for the brand’s credit card, there is a good chance that you are one, too. If you are and you’re looking for help on how to make a payment on your account, you can do so with the guides listed below.
For those of you who are planning on making a trip sometime soon to a Kohl’s store, you can just pay your Kohl’s Charge credit card at the customer service desk. To find a Kohl’s location near you, visit the company’s kohls store locator page and enter your search parameters into the boxes highlighted in the image below:
- Using your preferred internet browser, go to the Kohl’s card payment website
- In the boxes marked “User Name” and “Password,” type in your login information and click the “Submit” button below the two boxes or just hit your “Return” or “Enter” key on your keyboard
- Head to the pay bill section of the site
- Choose how much you would like to pay towards your Kohl’s Charge credit card bill and enter your payment information into the fields when prompted by the system. Verify that the data that you have typed is correct and finalize your payment
- Once your payment has gone through, you’ll receive a verification screen, after which you’re free to leave the website
For those would want to make a payment to your Kohl’s Charge credit card over the phone, call the Kohl’s Charge automated system by dialing (855) 564-5748. If you encounter any problems, there is an option on their system to go through the process with a customer service agent.
Kohl’s has two addresses for mail-in payments and the one you would send your check or money order to is determined by where you live. Most people in the United States will send their payments to:
Customers in the states of AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA and WV have to send their payments to: