Despite of recent struggles in market penetration, JCPenney remains as mainstay retail chain the United States, a huge player among hundreds of highly performing retail companies. At present, the company has thousands of retail stores that satisfy demands generated by clients, including an online store accessible through www.jcpenney.com. In order to further win over consumers, JC Penney has further launched a highly-simplified pricing strategy which eliminates hundreds of sales and promotions in exchange of simpler and more straightforward approaches.
Among of these is the launching of a Credit Center which amplifies shopping opportunities for end-users. The goal of this approach is to allow consumers to have extended purchasing power over the many products and services offered by the company.
JCPenney Credit Card Bill Payment
The easiest way to gain access to a JCPenney Credit Card Payment Facility is via JCPenney Online Payment. Follow the steps outlined below to Log in to your JCPenney Credit Card Account and arrange an online payment.
- Open the JCPenney Online Payment page by Clicking on this link:
- You will be directed to a webpage that looks like this:
- On the left side of the page, you will see a sign that says, “Welcome, enter user ID and Log in”. Enter your USER ID below that sign and click on the “Secure Login” button.
- Passwords will be required on the next page. More details on entry of password are found on the screenshot below.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can now arrange for a JCPenney online payment.
- For new users or for those who haven’t signed up an account yet, click on the “Regsiter Here” link shown below.
To make a payment through your JCPenney Online Payment Account, just look for the “Pay My Bill” Link found on your account to start processing bill payments.
Please note that all payments will take 3 days to clear from the date of your payment.
You can pay either the minimum balance required so that your account won’t be cancelled, your full credit balance in your billing statement, or any amount that is up to your current balance.
For other payment options, read on for more details.
JCPenney Offline Payment
In cases where your access to JCPenney Online Payment Center is futile, you can always arrange payment in a number of Offline methods. Currently, JCPenney accepts mail payments, details are specified below:
Paying with mail is possible for your JCPenney Card. Simply mail your payments to the following Synchrony Bank Address.
You can also get in touch with JCPenney’s Credit Services through the following numbers for any assistance you require: 1-800-527-4403.