HSN or the Home Shopping Network grew into prominence since 1982. It was first launched as a television show offering small products to customers in Florida. However, in a short period of three years, the company was able to acquire national attention, and has since delivered shows, products, and services to millions of Americans. Today, it also delivers its services to clients located in as far as Europe and Asia, in countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, the Philippines and Japan.
To further enhance customer experience, HSN launched its online shopping network website n 1999 through HSN.com. Since the site launch, they have also released a number of additional services such as loyalty cards and even credit cards (HSN Card and HSN MasterCard). HSN Credit Cards were launched in partnership with Comenity Capital Bank.
Benefits of Availing an HSN Credit Card
Customers who apply for an HSN Card enjoy VIP access from HSN. They receive benefits such as:
- Priority services
- Expedited processing of product returns
- Zero annual fees
- Flexible payments and more.
Payment options are also flexible. Read on to learn more about how to pay your bills for HSN.
HSN Credit Card Payment Options
HSN currently accepts payments through the following means: online via Comenity bank portal, by phone, and by mail.
For customers who would like to settle payments via mail, they can send their payments to Comenity Capital Bank through the following address:
On the other hand, customers who would like to pay by phone can make calls to the following hotline numbers. Please note, however that a fee applies for phone services.
For HSN Card customers, you may call 888-724-6649
For HSN MasterCard customers, you may call: 866-702-9947
Pay your HSN Bill through Comenity.Net/HSN Page
For those who choose to make online payments instead of mail and phone, here is a complete guide to help you get started.
- Locate the HSN Card portal through d.Comenity.Net/HSN
A screenshot of the page is found below to guide you.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the highlighted fields shown below to login your account.
- For unregistered users, simply click on the “Sign Up for Online Access” tab to register your account.
- A “Sign Up“ button is also located below the login portal.
- For clients interested in the HSN Card, you may click on the “Apply Now” button found on the right to start your application.
As of writing, HSN is still accepting applications for the HSN Card; however, applications for the HSN MasterCard are currently closed.