Gordmans has been in business for a little shy of 100 years and since their founding has expanded to over 80 stores in almost 20 states across the country.Gordmans offer affordable goods in a number of categories but primarily focus on clothes for everyone in the family. To facilitate shopping, they offer an in-store Gordmans credit card that is issued and managed by Comenity Bank.
Those who are cardholders of the Gordmans credit card and would like to make a payment on their accounts can do so by following the instructions in this guide.
Gordmans Credit Card Registration
To register your Gordmans credit card (which is required for online access to your account), click this Gordmans credit card registration link to fill out the necessary forms. All you will have to do is answer the questions when prompted by the site, starting with whether or not you have the account number for your Gordmans credit card. If, for whatever reason, you do not have that number available, you will have to provide a little more detail than if you had the number, but you will still be able to create your account with relative ease by filling out these fields:
Gordmans Credit Card Bill Pay Online
- Navigate to the Gordmans Credit Card bill payment portal through the link found in the green box at the bottom of this webpage
- Enter the log in credentials that you made up during the Gordmans Credit Card online account registration discussed earlier. To make future log ins easier, the Comenity website can automatically fill your user name in if you select the “Remember me” box. Click the purple “Sign In” button
- After signing in to the Gordmans credit card account center through Comenity, navigate to bill payment
- Enter your bank account information exactly as requested by the site. Also, when prompted, choose the date and amount of withdraw.
- Verify that all of your data is accurate and submit the payment on your Gordmans credit card
- You will know that your payment is complete once you receive confirmation from Comenity
In-Store Gordmans Credit Card Payments
Gordmans and Comenity Bank also allow you to make payments on your store credit card at any physical Gordmans location. Simply visit one of their stores and inform the customer service desk or a cashier that you would like to pay your bill and they will help you through the process. Click here to use the Gordmans store locator.