Goody’s is part of a line of retail stores that includes Bealls, Palais Royal, Peebles and Stage Stores with the latter being the primary company behind the chain department shops. They feature a number of types of products and goods that range from fashion and interior decorations to makeup and jewelry. To find a Goody’s location near you, visit Stage Stores store locator by clicking here and enter your region.
If you are a Goody’s credit card user and need to make an online payment to your account, the directions below will help get your account settled and let you get back to shopping in no time.
Online Goody’s Credit Card Account Registration
To be given online access to your Goody’s credit card account management, you will need to go the Goody’s credit card registration page by clicking here to have it opened in a new window.
If you do not know your Goody’s credit card account number, you will have to input your entire Social Security number and name when starting the registration. You will also have to provide your zip code and your date of birth before continuing to make your log in user name and password as well as configuring other account creation options:
If you have your account number, you will begin by supplying only the last four digits of your SSN. When you are done creating your Goody’s credit card account, you can complete the steps listed in the following section.
Make Your Goody’s Credit Card Payment
- Go to the Goody’s credit card bill payment portal, hosted by Comenity Bank (direct link can be found on the bottom of this page)
- Type your user name and password into the fields on the left side of the screen in the “Please sign in to your account center” box. Click the small checkbox that says “Remember me” to have the Goody’s credit card payment portal site automatically input your user name on later visits. Click the red “Sign In” button
- Navigate to the credit card payment portion of the Comenity dashboard
- Enter your checking account information when requested by the site and choose whether you would like to pay the minimum amount due, the full credit card balance or a custom amount as well as when you would like the payment processed. Submit your payment after verifying all of your data is correct
- After submitting your payment, it will appear as pending. The funds normally withdraw from your account within two business days, but may take longer. After seeing that your payment is pending, you can leave the website