Florida blue is a health insurance provider formally known as Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida and serving the Florida area. Florida blue remains the brand name as the company known legally by its original name.
There are two ways that one can make online payment for your insurance.
Members who are on an individual plan can pay their bill online using Electronic Funds transfer from your checking account or a debit card by first logging into www.floridablue.com.
- To log in, click on the “login” button from the homepage and from the subsequent screen, specify whether you are a member.
- Then follow the instructions that follows by entering your user id and password. If you are having trouble logging in, select “forgot user id or password” and you will get assistance.
- If you had not enrolled for online access, click on the register link to enroll your account and enter your member number, names and date of birth. Continue to the next step and set a username, password and security question, and enter your email address.
- From the “MyAccount” tab, select the bill paying services option
- Click on “pay my bill now” and under “billing” option, choose to schedule payment.
- Enter the payment amount you intend to pay, date and account number then click on “schedule payment”. One can also add an alternative account that you want to use, through the “create a new account” link.
Other Florida Blue Payment Options are
- You can set up automatic payments to have your premium amounts deducted from your checking or savings account every month. This payment option is available for the customers on an individual plan. Schedule automatic payments at Floridablue.com payment page.
- From the “My Account” tab, select the “bill paying services” option. Follow the procedure for on-time payments up to the billing dashboard stage but select “enroll/update automatic payments”. Enter the account information and click on “activate account” then select schedule payment.
- If you wish of cancel the payment, you will have to call customer care using the number provided at the back of your card or call 1-800-FLA-BLUE (352-2583).
Pay by phone
Talk to customer service using the number on the back of your card or call 1-800-FLA-BLUE (352-2583) to make your payment by phone. You can allways check the Florida Blue bill payment FAQ page.
In case of any misunderstanding, please contact Florida Blue billing team at-