A major supplier of credit cards in the United States, there are millions of people in the country who are cardholders of a First Premier Bank Credit Card. Focusing on those with poor credit, these cards have been used by many to rebuild credit scores, though that often comes with a very high interest rate.
If you need to make a payment on your First Premier Bank Credit Card, you can do so by following the instructions listed here.
Make an Online Payment
Before you can make an online payment on your First Premier Bank Credit Card, you will have to enroll through their website. You can get to the enrollment page by clicking this enrollment link. To complete enrollment, you will need your credit card with you as well as know some general personal information like your address and social security number, as shown here:
After enrolling, you may follow these steps to make a payment:
- Using your preferred browser, go to www.mypremiercreditcard.com (link is on the bottom of this page) by typing the URL into the address bar or merely clicking the highlighted link to open a new window
- Input the username you chose during the online registration process into the field shown in the image below and click the button labeled “Continue”
- The system will then prompt you for your password. When it does, enter the password you selected during registration to complete the sign in process
- Navigate to the pay bill portion of the First Premier Bank dashboard
- Enter your payment information, including the amount you wish to pay, while verifying that what you type in is correct. Submit the payment
- You’ll receive a confirmation that your payment was successfully posted, after which you can leave the website. Your payment is complete
Make a Payment Through the Mail
To pay your First Premier Bank Credit Card bill through the mail, send a check or money order with your account number written on it to:
Overnight or express payments must be sent in the same manner to this address:
Make a Payment by Phone
Payments by phone are allowed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and can be done by dialing (800) 987-5521. You should have a check available to submit your payment by using the routing and account numbers found on it or you can use your debit card and the information found on that.
Make an In-Person Payment
Your First Premier Bank Credit Card can also get paid in person at numerous locations, including shops like Wal-Mart or satellite bank systems like Cash Express or Pay-O-Matic. To find one of these places near you, go to the website http://premier.where2pay.com or call the toll-free number (888) 818-7127.