Featuring all sorts of merchandise that ranges from new video games and computers to dental care and massage products, the selection alone would have been enough to get people coming back to the site time and again just to see what’s new. Still, one of the biggest draws that Fingerhut has going for it is their monthly payment plans for pretty much every single item in the entire store.
So, for example, instead of paying $80 out of pocket for a product, you can just pay $9 a month until the product is paid off. And, to make it even better, you get to keep the product with you while you are paying it off. Think of the entire store as a super layaway.
For those of you who need to pay your bill at Fingerhut, just follow the directions written below and you’ll have your account up to date in no time.
Make Your Login Credentials
To be able to log in and make payments on your Fingerhut account, you are going to need an online access account through the company. To get to the initial registration page, click the link from the green contact box at the end of this guide. On the right side of the payment portal page there is a box with a heading that says “New to Fingerhut.com?” Enter your email address and choose a password, and then fill out the rest of the fields in that section and click the “Create a New Account” button.
From there, you will have to go through a few questions and terms & conditions agreements. Just follow the prompts and your account will be created in only a couple minutes. After that, you can log in and manage your account with ease.
Make an Online Payment
- Navigate to the Fingerhut.com MyAccount make payment portal by clicking the link at the end of this article in the green business contact box
- On the left side of the screen, you should see two text fields underneath the subheading of “Returning Customers,” enter your email address and account password into those fields (see “Make Your Login Credentials” above if you don’t have a log in yet).Click the blue “Sign In” button
- Once logged in, navigate your account management and go to make a payment
- Choose the date and amount to pay and enter your payment information when prompted to do so by the Fingerhut website
- Verify that all of your information is correct and submit the payment.
- When you see a confirmation that your payment has successfully been processed or scheduled, you no longer need to be on the site and you can close down the window or navigate away from fingerhut.com