Having offered insurance coverage since the early 1950s, Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company is one of the larger providers of coverage for accidents and healthcare in the United States. The coverages they offer include term life and whole life for adults, life insurance for children and grandchildren, accidental death insurance and mortgage protection.
To make a payment to Globe Life online through their payment portal (linked in the instructions), you can do so by following the steps listed below. And, if you have any questions or comments for Globe Life, leave them through the contact link as discussed in the last section of this guide.
Making Online Payments
- With your preferred internet browser, go to the website eServiceCenter.GlobeonTheweb.Com (link on the bottom of this page) by clicking on the link or typing the address into your browser address bar
- Enter your email address and password into the fields in the middle of the screen and click the Login button. Note: If you have yet to register an account, go to the section of this guide titled “If Needed – Account Registration” and follow the instructions there. After that, return here to complete payment steps
- Navigate to premium payment
- Enter your payment information when requested. This will include payment amount, payment date and your banking institutions routing number and your checking or savings account number
- Look over the information you have provided and, when you are satisfied that it is all correct, submit your payment to Globe Life
If Needed – Account Registration
In case you have not created an account for online access to your Globe Life insurance account, you must do so before taking the steps listed above. Click here to get started. You will beging the registration process by entering the information that you will use to log in to the site, as mentioned in step two of the payment instructions. From there, click the blue Continue button and enter any other information requested to complete the registration process:
Once your account is created and you can login, you will be able to look over your insurance policy, update contact information and pay your bill among other actions.
If you experience any problems with the Globe Life payment portal or you have any questions about your account, you may contact them online through their service form, which is available by clicking here. Starting with your name (which is labeled as “Insured”) and your policy number as well as some other identifying and contact information, submit your question and Globe Life will get back to you shortly.