Owned by the clothing company Gap, Banana Republic has been in business selling casual and formal wear. Though, when it was first created in 1978, it had a more casual focus. It was not until Gap purchased the brand in the early ’80s that Banana Republic became a chic clothier.
These days, Banana Republic clothing stores can be found in many shopping districts and malls across the U.S. In conjunction with Gap and its subsidiaries, Banana Republic offers a credit card that can be used across a number of shops, which also includes Old Navy.
Banana Republic credit card users can pay their balance through various methods. Find your preferred way to pay below. If you plan on making your payments online, you will have to register your credit card at the Cardmember Account Services page and enter your identifying information starting with the account number.
How to Make a Payment Online
- Point your browser to the eservice.bananarepublic.com page by clicking here
- Enter your User ID into the field and click the “Login” button
- When presented with your personal image (which would have been chosen at registration), enter your password into the field and press “Enter” or “Return” on your keyboard
- Click the Pay Bill link to take you to the payment page
- Enter your billing information and submit your payment. Once the bill paid confirmation screen appears, you can move onto other portions of the account services site or close the window
Pay Your Banana Republic Bill by Phone
If you prefer to pay your bills over the phone, Banana Republic offers you the chance to do so through their customer service line. To do this, dial (800) 234-7455 and follow the prompts to have your payment processed.
Mailing Address for Banana Republic Credit Card Payments
When mailing a payment for your Banana Republic credit card, you should do so within five days before the payment is due. Also, make sure to write your credit account number on your chosen payment method. Send the payment to:
Note: Pay in Person
You would be wise to remember that you cannot make your payment in stores. That being the case, plan to have your bill paid on time through one of the methods discussed above.
Need more Help?
- Click on this Banana Republic store locator link and navigate to any of your local Banana Republic store.
- Send Email to the Banana Republic bill payment team: [email protected]
- send mail to Banana Republic with your question, the mail address is listed below.