El Paso Water Utilities is the largest provider of water as well as wastewater services in the greater El Paso region. The El Paso Water Utilities is managed by the Public Services Board, a seven member Board of Trustees that oversees and controls El Paso Water Utilities, its systems, its expenses and revenues. The current President and Chief Executive Officer or El Paso Water Utilities is John Balliew.
El Paso Water Utilities Bill Matrix is the online bill payment system for El Paso Water Utilities customers. This is one of the payment avenues available to existing Water Utilities customers. Through El Paso Water Utilities Bill Matrix, customers are not required to enroll and are able to control how much they want to pay.
El Paso Water Utilities Bill Matrix
- Clients should first visit http://www.epwu.org/service/ach_payments.html.
- If the client is paying via credit or debit card, make sure the following information is on hand: EPWU account number, service address zip code, amount the client wishes to pay, the credit or debit card’s expiration date, zip code and security code.
- If the client is paying via check, make sure the following information is on hand: EPWU account number, service address zip code, amount the client wishes to pay, routing number and checking account number, pen and paper to record confirmation code.
- Client clicks on the PAY NOW button.
- Client is now directed to https://paymentsepwu.billmatrix.com.
- The client inputs his El Paso Water Utilities account number and service address zip code and clicks on the CONTINUE button.
- From there, the client can now proceed to pay his bill. Take note that a $2.50 service fee is charged per transaction.
Pay El Paso Water Utilities throgh Www.Epwu.org or by Phone / Mail
Just go to www.epwu.org and enroll or sign in and pay your bill.
You can also pay by phone or through mail.
The relevant contact information for these are included below.