ECUA was established in 1981 to cater for the wastewater systems of the city of Pensacola, Fla and the county of Escambia, whom they have offered sanitation services from 1992. The agency is a non-taxing, nonprofit that offers services such as yard trash collection and solid waste to the county residents in an aim at giving back to the community. They are also taxed with maintaining a number of wastewater treatment plants, online payment system known as ecua bill pay and night deposit boxes in addition to publishing a monthly newsletter. ECUA headquarters is situated in Pensacola, Fla.
Paying Your ECUA bill
There are several easy, convenient and quick ways to pay your bills. Apart from the usual method of payment that accepts cash, checks, credit and debit cards, money orders and electronic checks like Mail to an ECUA Office and Night Deposit Box. One can use online payment methods such as On-line or Phone or through the Pre-Authorized Checking Program that is connected to the ECUA’s Click2Gov Server.
Paying through Pre-Authorized Checking Program
This system, called Ecua bill pay enables one to automatically transfer funds from your bank account to pay your bill. All one needs is a duly filled authorization agreement that is available online for download, and then your account will be setup so that one can pay online.
How to Access and Register an Account with Click2Gov
Click on ECUA’s Click2Gov server: account.ecua.fl.gov/Click2GovCX/index.jsp
- Register your account with all your required details such as the account number, the billing cycle and also the route for your account that can be found in the ECUA statement, an email address is also very important.
- From the main menu, choose to create a PIN option
- Enter your account number as it appears on the statement.
- Verify your PIN and email, after which you will be required to activate your online account from your email.
- From that portal the customers can pay their bill and even if they have multiple accounts they can consolidate them into one account.
Paying Emerald Coast Utilities Authority Bill over the Phone or On-line
Another way that ECUA customers can pay their bills is through the phone or via the internet. Phone payments are made by calling: 1-855-329-0911and a minimum charge is paid for that. For ecua bill pay online payments, payments can be made by using debit card, or credit and check.