Discount Tire maintains a a nationwide chain of 875 stores, with a presence in 28 U.S. states. In fact, the size of its distribution area has given it the distinction of being the biggest independent tire and wheel retail company in the entire world. It has surely come a long way since its founding in 1960 in a rented-out building in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Now, with its head offices located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Discount Tire has 15,557 people in its employ and earned $3.7 billion worth of revenue in 2013. Discount Tire is also known for its quirky appeal and distinct culture. It brands itself as “America’s Tire Company” in certain states, and this monicker has stuck, giving Discount Tire an All-American tag. It even made the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest continuously-running TV advertisement, since all its ads since 1975 feature footaage of a “little old lady” throwing a tire right through a store window.
Discount Tire also offers their own credit card branded as the CarCareONE Card. This card offers a lot of benefits for Discount Tire patrons; the most prominent of which is the special financing feature that cardholders can avail of at every Discount Tire location, as long as they use their card. They also have flexible payment rates as well as the ability to manage your account and pay your Discount Tire CarCareONE Credit Card online.
Discount Tire CarCareONE Credit Card Online Payment Instructions
- You should first go to https://www.gogecapital.com/en/consumer-credit-financing/merchants/automotive/discounttire/index.html
- Before you can log in you first need to register an account. You can do this by clicking on the REGISTER NOW link.
- You are now on the Registration page. The first thing Discount Card will do is validate your information and identity. Input your account number, the last digits of your Social Security Number, and date of birth. After that you will still have to supply more information needed in order to create your account.
- Once your account has been created, return to the initial login page. From there you can now type in your user name and password. Click on the LOG IN button as soon as you’re ready.
- Once you’re logged in you can now pay your Discount Tire CarCareONE Credit Card bill online.