Founded in 1938, Dillard’s is a department store that sells quality products in the home goods and clothing markets. Though the brand’s main corporate offices are in Arkansas, the brand is most popular in Texas and Florida. Still, Dillard’s stores can be found in more than half of the states in America. Much of Dillard’s growth has come from buying out failing American department stores like Montgomery Ward, Ivey’s and the Mercantile Stores Co line of shops.
As Dillard’s stores are stocked with pricier goods than what can usually be found through the shops in malls they’re associated with, the store chain often draws a somewhat more affluent crowd when opening at a new destination, which has worked well for malls as a whole.
Popular amongst department stores in general, Dillard’s also offers its own store credit card as well as a consumer credit card. If you’re a Dillard’s cardholder and need to make a payment on your account but aren’t sure how you can do so, we have you covered. Follow the instructions below to find out how to pay your balance today.
Make a Dillard’s Card Payment Online
To be allowed to make an online payment for your Dillard’s card, you will have to register through the company’s website first. To do so, click here and input your account and identifying information. You will also be asked to create login information, including a password, that you will be able to use to sign into the credit card dashboard.
- Within your internet browser, navigate over to the dillards.com credit card payment site
- On this splash page, you will see a series of boxes on the left-hand side of the screen. Click the one that says “Online Access to Dillard’s Card” as highlighted here:
- During the registration process, you should have created a login with your email and a chosen password. Enter those into the boxes labeled as such. If you would like the Dillard’s website to remember your email address for future visits, click the box next to “Remember me on this computer.” Enter the security code into the box and click the blue “Login” button when ready
- Click the link taking you to the card services page followed by the link for making a payment on your Dillard’s card
- Type your payment information into the fields when prompted and verify that the information you have input is correct. Submit the payment. Once you receive confirmation that your payment has been processed, feel free to close your browser
Pay in Stores
You may also make a payment toward your Dillard’s credit card at any of the company’s retail stores. To find one close to you, use their store locator by clicking this Dillard’ store locator link.