Several methods are available to make a payment to Dallas City Hall Water Utilities Department
Pay in person
Payment of your bills can be done in person at dallascityhall offices. This is done by visiting the lobby located at City Hall Marilla Street, 2 D South. office hours are from 8am-5pm. You can also pay at any of the payment locations. There is a list of dallascityhall locations at which you can pay by
Pay Dallascityhall Bill online
This is done through epay.dallascityhall.com webpage. Make a one time payment or set up a recurring payment. This can be done on Dallascityhall system called ePay. You can pay with a credit card or perform a bank transfer. There is a program “Go green Go paperless” which encourages customers to use electronic billing and payments. This payment method helps to ensures that
The process to pay online is
- Enter your user ID and password at this URL: epay.dallascityhall.com
- Click on the “Log on” button
- Once you are through with the transaction a page will be displayed with a confirmation number. Print this page for your records. The confirmation number is used to track your bill payment.
How to register for ePay
If you haven’t registered to use the online portal, click on “Sign up for ePay” button. You should have your bill statement handy to assist you in registering. If you need any assistance, call our customer service department on the numbers below.
- Fill in your utility account number at epay dallascityhall page.
- create a user ID and password. Retype the password
- Enter your email address. This is how you will be receiving correspondence from us.
- Type in your name/ company name. This should be typed as it appears on your bill.
Pay by mail
A check or money order payable to Dallas Water Utilities can be sent to the address below
Payment by phone
To make payment by telephone, dial 214/651-1441
If this guide did not help you, feel free to contact Dallas Water Utilities bill payment team at-