Being one of the biggest credit card suppliers in the world, there are many cardholders who may need to make payments on their BarclayCard accounts. Considering the most users come from the United States and the United Kingdom, this guide will walk you through the payment process for residents of both countries.
Find your preferred payment method below (and the country that you are from) and follow the instructions to make a BarclayCard credit card payment.
Register for Online Access (United States)
Although making a payment online is easy through BarclayCard’s online account management website, you will need to sign up for access before you can log in and pay your bill. Click here to go to the sign up page. You will be asked to enter information like your SSN, birthday and account number, then choose login credentials for the site:
Make a Payment Online (United States)
- Navigate to the BarclayCard account management portal at www.barclaycardus.com
- Enter the username you chose during account registration and click the “Log in” button
- Navigate to the bill pay portion of the site
- Enter your payment information when the website asks you to do so. Also, choose the amount you’re going to pay and when you would like it withdrawn from your account. Submit the payment
- Upon being told by the website that your payment was successful, you can close the browser or navigate away from the BarclayCard.com/epay website
Make a Payment Over the Phone (United States)
If you would like to make a payment on your BarclayCard over the phone, call (888) 232-0780 and follow the prompts given by the automated system to complete your bill pay. Other available actions over the phone include balance inquiries, check pay dates, balance transfers, transaction monitoring and PIN changes.
Make a Payment Online (United Kingdom)
- Visit the BarclayCard payment solutions website by clicking here
- Click the green button at the bottom of the screen that says, “Visit the Payment Solutions website”
- Enter your credit card account number, your surname and your postcode into the fields as labeled. Use the dropdown boxes to input your birthday, then click the “Log in” button
- Navigate to the bill payment portion of the website and enter your payment information as requested by the system. After verifying that all of your data is correct, submit the payment
- Upon successful completion of your payment, you will see a screen informing you that your payment has been submitted properly. Feel free to close the browser window or navigate away from the BarclayCard website at this time
Make a Payment Over the Phone (United Kingdom)
For over-the-phone BarclayCard servicing, dial 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is also the number you should call if your card has been stolen or lost and you need to make a report.