Founded in 1886, Consumers Energy is providing gas and electricity to a big part of the US area. Consumers Energy received the Brownfield Development Award in 2003 for building establishment on a contaminated site. In 2007, they introduced Balanced Energy Initiative to invest $6 billion into the state’s energy future by building new power plants, using more renewable energy sources and utilizing energy more efficiently. For more information about Consumers Energy click.
The Consumersenergy.com Billing System
www.consumersenergy.com website is using a billing system over the Internet that was recognized as part of the 2000 IT Innovation Collection in Washington DC. Named as eServices, the consumersenergy.com billing system has more than 400K customers signed up to it, through which they can view and pay their bills over the Internet. Online billing system not only saves time and money for the customers, but it proves to be environment-friendly too.
All the ways to pay your bill to Consumers Energy (more information about Consumers Energy ways to pay on this link).
Steps to Pay Your Utility Bills Through Www.Consumersenergy.com Billing System
Paying utility bills through the www.consumersenergy.com billing system has gained huge popularity among the masses, probably because of its user-friendly interface, time efficiency, and freedom from the hassle of paying bills at a local office. Let’s see how it is done:
- First of all you need to check your paid and unpaid biils, for that, just log in to this page: http://www.consumersenergy.com/content.aspx?ID=1584. If you are a new user, you can create an account on the site, and then login with your user ID and password.
- Click the “Pay my Bill” link:
- Now you are in this URL: http://www.consumersenergy.com/content.aspx?id=1140 this is the eService page.
- You will be redirected to your account webpage, where you can view your paid and unpaid bills.
- To pay your unpaid bill, click on the link “Pay my Bill Now”.
- Once you click the Pay button, you will be redirected to your online account page, which you can use to pay your bills online.
You will receive your online payment receipt instantly, and it will be mailed to your email address too.
In case of confusion, please cotnact Consumers Energy bill payment team at-