Featuring ultra-hip fashions in line with the latest trends, it’s a bit of a puzzler as to why Jessica London’s clothing lines are considered plus-size fashion when, in reality, they are sized for regular-size women. Either way, their stellar selection along with high-quality materials and great sales have made the brand quite popular despite the “plus-size” term attached to the brand. While they offer clothing and accessories along every facet of fashion, the Jessica London brand is most well-known for their dresses, coats and sweaters as well as their use of suede and leather.
The Jessica London credit card is offered through the financial institution Comenity, which offers customers a number of online account management and payment options. If you are looking to make a payment on your Jessica London credit card account, you may do so by following the instructions written below.
Pay Your Bill Online
To access your account management online, you need to register the credit card with Comenity first. The registration is easy and will require you to fill out a questionnaire. If you have your Jessica London credit card available, that will allow you to register without needing to provide as much personal information:
If you don’t have your store credit card with you, you can still register by providing your Social Security number, full name and birthdate instead of just the account number and the last four digits of your SSN.
With your account registered and login credentials created, you can pay your bill online using these instructions:
- Using an internet browser on a computer, go to the website Comenity.net/JessicaLondon (link is on the bottom of this page)
- Type the login credentials (username and password) into the fields provided. Your user name and password were chosen during registration. If you forgot either of them, click the linked phrase that says “Forgot your user name or password?” The site will keep your user name available for later use if you click the “Remember me” checkbox. When ready, click the magenta “Sign In” button
- Navigate to make a payment
- When filling out the fields for payment information, you will be asked to include your bank account routing and account numbers, a payment amount and a desired withdrawal date. After verifying the information you input is correct, submit your payment
- Once your payment has been finalized, you may leave the Jessica London credit card account management website
For Any Questions
If you have any problems paying your bill online or registering for access, you should call Comenity by dialing (888) 866-8932.