Part of a family of stores that includes Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Younkers and more, Herbergers offers its customers a number of products. From shoes and fashions to jewelry and furniture, their stuff is reasonably priced and often of fairly high quality. Their in-store Herberger’s credit card allows shoppers to get that much more of the merchandise, which has made it a popular choice among shoppers.
If you are a cardholder of the Herberger’s credit card, you can make your payments online or in person. To do either of these, follow the directions written below.
Make Your Payment Online
Note: Before you can go through these steps to complete your online payment, you need to register your credit card for an online account. To do this, go to the link in the green box at the bottom of this page and click the grey “Sign up” button that is in the box with the header “First time here?” Once the registration form loads, answer the first question posed to you (whether you know your account number or not) and fill out the fields. All boxes should be filled before clicking the large “Continue” button:
Now, with an account created, you can go through these steps to make your payment online:
- Navigate to the Comenity Bank page that stands as the payment portal for Herberger’s credit cards by clicking the link in the green contact box near the bottom of this web page
- In the fields marked user name and password, enter yours. Click where it says “Remember me” to have the Herberger’s credit card payment portal save your login for a period of time. Click the red “Sign in” button
- After successfully signing in to the Account Center, go to make a payment
- Select the date and amount that you want to have your payment withdrawn and enter your checking account number and your bank’s routing number (This will be saved for future payments if this is your first time making an online payment). Verify that all of your payment details are correct and submit your bill payment
- Confirm and finalize your payment, after which you can leave the site
Make Your Payment In a Herberger’s Store
For those of you who prefer to make your payments in person, you can do so at any Herberger’s retail location. To find the store closest to you, visit Herberger’s store locator page.