The online marketplace Haband sells many different types of goods that range from underwear and fashion accessories to furniture and consumer electronics. While not as well-known as other ecommerce sites like Amazon or Walmart, Haband has earned itself a loyal following of customers while picking up new ones all the time.
If you are a fan of Haband and have a store credit card from them, you can make your Haband credit card payment by following the directions below.
Haband Credit Card Registration
As you have probably already surmised, you will need to have an account created online to log in and manage your Haband credit card online. To register for an account, click here (this link will take you to the Comenity registration page for your Haband Card in a new browser tab). With the page open, answer whether or not you know your Haband credit card account number and input your information into the field:
With your account created, you can move on to the next section of this guide to complete your online payment.
Haband Credit Card Online Bill Pay
- At the bottom of this page you will find a green box that has contact information for Haband – at the bottom of that box there is a link to the Comenity login page for Haband credit cards. Click that link
- Type your user name and password into the boxes on the left side of the screen and click the red “Sign In” button. You can have the Haband credit card payment portal save your login by clicking the checkbox that says “Remember me”
- Go to the account center and navigate to make a payment
- Choose how much you would like to pay toward your store credit card account and select your preferred date for the funds to be withdrawn from your account
- Enter your payment information and verify that it is correct
- Submit your payment to your Haband credit card via the Comenity site
- Upon confirmation that your payment has been successfully submitted, you can leave the site at any time
Other Payment Options
You can also make a Haband credit card payment through the mail or over the phone. However, you will need to get the address and phone number for payments by logging in to the site mentioned above, which will mean having a registered account for the user name and password. Once logged in, go to the Account Center to pull up the payment contact info.