Elder-Beerman is a department store that focuses on home goods and clothing for everyone in the family. Their selection is relatively affordable and covers a wide range of styles and brands, making Elder-Beerman locations a good place to go when you are looking to fill out your wardrobe.
Just so you know, You also have the option to make payments over the phone or through the mail, but you will have to log in to your online account or reference your billing statement to get the contact information to complete your payment in either of these ways.
Making Your Login for Online Account Access
You must create your user name and password before you can log in and make payments on your Elder-Beerman account. To do this, go to the Comenity Bank portal for Elder-Beerman credit card accounts by clicking the link in the green box.
With that page open, click the gray “Sign Up” button in the box on the left side of the page. Once you have the registration page open, you will have to answer whether you have your Elder-Beerman credit card account number available or not. Once you select one of these options, a small form will appear. Fill out all the fields and click Continue:
Keep going through the forms until your account has been created successfully. With login credentials ready, you can go on to the next section of this guide.
Online Elder-Beerman Credit Card Payments
- Go to the Comenity.net Elder-Beerman credit card payment portal, you can either follow this link or the one in the green company box displayed below this article
- Enter the user name and password that you chose while signing up for online access. Click “Remember me” to keep signed in for a period of 30 days (as long as you don’t sign out and, please, don’t do this on a public computer). Click the red “Sign In” button
- On the menu of links on the left side of the page, click the one that says “Pay Online”
- Enter your payment amount and date as well as your checking account and bank routing numbers then submit the payment to Comenity for your Elder-Beerman credit card balance
- Verify that your payment options are correct, then finalize the payment
In-Store Elder-Beerman Credit Card Payments
If you would like to make a payment on your account in an Elder-Beerman store, that option is available to cardholders as well. Simply visit an Elder-Beerman location and inform customer service that you would like to make a payment and present your card to them. To find an Elder-Beerman location near you, visit the Elder-Beerman online store locator.