Featuring high quality outdoor and active lifestyle wear, Eddie Bauer is a popular clothing chain among those who like to get out and tackle adventures around the globe. Along with their all weather fashions, they carry a number of gear selections, including sleeping equipment, lighting solutions, backpacks and much more. As their selections are considered premium gear and clothes, the in-store credit card offered by Eddie Bauer is a popular service often used by the brand’s customers.
If you have an Eddie Bauer credit card and require making a payment online, the instruction printed here will help you get an account set up as well as make a payment through the Comenity Bank website.
Benefits that the comenity.net EddieBauer card offers
The Eddie Bauer Credit Card comes with a range of benefits for its customers. These are:
- Savings up to 15% for new card account holders. However, credit approval is necessary for this.
- 5% in Rewards for every dollar you would spend.
- A flat $15.00 discount on any one purchase that you may make during your birthday month.
- Regular access to its promotional newsletter.
Moreover, you are entitled to another 8% in Reward when your overall card spending reaches the $750 point annually.
Registering Your Eddie Bauer Credit Card Account
The registration process for an online account to manage your Eddie Bauer credit card is fairly easy. To start filling out the forms for online access, go to the Eddie Bauer registration page. If you have your store credit card with you, click yes and enter the information in the fields shown here:
If you do not have your card available to pull information from, you can still register by clicking “No” and filling out the forms as requested by the site. However, you will need to provide more information than the previous method.
Once you have your log in credentials created, you will be able to update your personal information, account settings, go paperless, add users to your account and make payments online as described below.
Pay your Bills on Comenity.net/EddieBauer
In case you have a credit card, you may have bills to pay at times for sure. Eddie Bauer and the Comenity Bank together have made it easy for you. Now all you ever need is to visit the comenity.net/EddieBauer Webpage, and you can do a variety of tasks, such as paying bills, viewing card statements, and so on. Steps are given below:
- First open the above-mentioned Webpage on your browser, and then sign on to the system using your card account’s username and password.
- If you have not registered yet for your card account, you can do so right away there! Just hit the ‘sign up’ button, and fill the form that comes up.
- For card holders who want to pay bills the same way but from their mobiles, they can access this page at d.comenity.net/EddieBauer/?mobile.
After submitting your payment online, it may take between seven to ten business days for the account to show as credited.
Remember that you must own an Eddie Bauer Credit Card before you could follow these steps. In case you do not have one, simply apply through the same Webpage. For any questions regarding Eddie Bauer or its credit card, you can always use the given address and contact number: