Bon-Ton specializes in affordable but fashionable clothing lines, accessories and beauty products for women. Still, they also sell a number of other goods, including men’s clothing, kid’s clothing, furniture and items for bedrooms and bathrooms.
If you have a Bon-Ton credit card and need to make a payment or register your account, you can do so through the following directions:
Register Your Bon-Ton Credit Card for Online Account Management
If you want to be allowed to make online payments through the Comenity (the financial institution that handles Bon-Ton’s credit card issuing and billing), you are going to have to register first. To register go to their account registration page by clicking the link to open it in a new window or tab. Make sure to have your Bon-Ton credit card next to you when starting the process as it will be much easier to complete.
During registration, you will be asked for your Bon-Ton credit card account number, a form of identification (most likely you will just use the last four of your social security number) and your zip code, as shown in this image:
Once you click Continue, you will go on to create your login user name and password, tell the website whether or not you want it to remember your login credentials and you will be given the option to enroll in their paperless billing system. After you have completed registration, you may login to make a payment as discussed in the next section of this guide.
Make an Online Payment for Your Bonton Credit Card
- In your internet browser, go to Comenity.net/Bonton (link is on the bottom of this page). Click that link to open a new window
- Type in the user name and password that you made up during the registration process (if you haven’t registered yet, follow the instructions above to do so). Click the Remember me box if you want the Comenity site to remember your login credentials. Click the red Sign In button
- Navigate to the section of the site for bill pay
- Enter your payment information where prompted and enter in the amount of the payment you want to make. Submit the payment after verifying that your information is complete and correct
- Upon getting to the successful payment screen, you can navigate away from the site or close down your browser
Always make sure that you are making your bill payments online as it would be a shame to have your credit rating negatively impacted by a late or forgotten payment.