Featuring fashionable clothing for plus-size women, Avenue sells a number of styles that may have otherwise been unfindable for them. This has helped the brand grow in popularity for both their physical retail shops and online marketplace.
This has also helped spur the growing use of the Avenue credit card. If you are a cardholder of this, you may make your online account and make a payment using the methods discussed below.
Avenue Credit Card Account Creation
To create your sign in user name and password to manage your Avenue credit card online, you will need to go to the Avenue credit card registration page. If you have your account number, which you can find either on the front of your credit card or on a statement from Avenue, click the “Yes” button on the registration page and fill out these fields:
However, if you do not have access to your Avenue credit card account number for whatever reason, click “No” and fill out the corresponding fields for that selection.
Once your account is created, the following steps will help you log in and make a payment on your Avenue credit card bill.
Online Avenue Credit Card Payments
- Navigate to the Avenue credit card payment portal. You can find the link to it in the green box at the bottom of this page, labeled “comenity.net/avenue”
- Enter your user name and password into the text fields displayed then click the box by “Remember me” to have the site save your login name for subsequent visits. Click the red “Sign In” button after entering your log in credentials
- Navigate to the bill payment portion of the Comenity site for your Avenue credit card
- Once in the payment section, enter the information requested when you are prompted to do so. This will include your bank’s routing number, your checking account number, the date of withdraw and the amount that you want to pay toward your credit card balance
- Double check to make sure that your payment information is correct and then submit the payment
- You will know your payment has gone through when you receive a confirmation of successful payment. This will likely happen on the site, but there might be a delay and you will have to wait until you receive an email. Either way, you may close or navigate away from the site at this point
In-Store Credit Card Payments
Avenue also allows in-store payments on your credit card. To find an Avenue retail location near you, use Avenue store locator.