Citibank allows its customers an easy way to manage most, if not all, of their monthly bills through the Payments & Transfers section of their website. This service is incredibly convenient, especially for those of us who might be a little forgetful.
If you already have your Citibank bill pay accounts set up, you can make payments online quickly and easily. If you do not have the accounts set up, go to the “Set Up Online Bill Payments Through Citibank” section of this page.
Making Online Payments
After logging in to the Citibank website (you can find the link to the login page in the green company box below this guide), go to Transfers & Payments and click “Pay Bills” which you can find on the right side of the page and then select “Make a One Time Payment” from the dropdown menu.
Choose which bill payment you want to make and a page will load with most of your payment information already filled in. Choose your payment account (the account that funds will be withdrawn from) and type in the amount that you want to pay toward your account. After selecting the pay date, click “Next” and a popup box will show up. Click “OK” and your payment is complete.
Set Up Online Bill Payments Through Citibank
- At the bottom of this page, you will find a green contact box. In that box, there is a link that says “Website:” next to it, click that link to head to Citibank’s log in page
- On the left side of the screen, enter your log in credentials (user ID and password) into the two text entry fields. To have Citibank input your user ID upon your return, click the box next to “Remember my User ID” then click the blue “Sign On” button
- Click the tab near the top of the screen that says “Payments & Transfers”
- Once on the Payments & Transfers page, you will see a series of links under a header that says “Quick Links” on the right hand side of the page. In that column, click the link that says “Add a Bill Pay Payee”
- On the Add a Payee page, you will be asked to choose what type of bill payment you are setting up. The selection is between credit card or business. If it is a credit card, choose the type of card you have, then click the “Next” button
- Citibank will now have you enter various information about the company you are setting up for bill payments. In many cases, the company’s information will already be in the system and you can search and input them that way