CenturyLink is a leading company, located in Louisiana. It is known for being one of the top providers of Internet, TV, and voice-based services in United States, as well as in chosen international markets. Be it is at residential or enterprise level, this company has its hand everywhere. CenturyLink is backed by sophisticated fiber optic networks and several data centers. And this is what allows it to offer the best consumer solutions in the nation and outside.
Centurylink.com Residential Pay Bill Page
Whether you are using CenturyLink’s Internet or entertainment services, you can pay all these bills on a single place; that is, their Website: centurylink.com/residential/pay bill. This is indeed a very convenient option for all consumers, especially those who are either reluctant or face difficulties to do the same in person. Besides, paying CenturyLink bills online has a number of other benefits:
- You can view both past and present bills, as well as payments made.
- You can make a one-time subscription to any of their services, say, for three years.
- You can review your credit card recurring payment data.
- You can access to call records if any.
- You can even check on new order status or track any given repair requests.
Steps toward making bill payment on centurylink.com/residential/pay bill
The site – centurylink.com/residential/pay bill – makes paying bills a fairly simple task. All you need is to follow the given steps:
- Go to centurylink homepage: http://www.centurylink.com.
- Once there, verify that the ‘residential’ status is active, from top left of the page. This is selected by default; if not, you should change it first.
- Next, look for the ‘Quick Bill Pay’ option that is visible in front of the search box. Click and you will be on the corresponding payment page URL: centurylink.com/residential/pay bill
- Enter your billing phone or account number in the given input field, and proceed further by clicking the ‘continue’ button.
- On this final step, you are required to provide details, such as the amount and payment method. Then, click the submit button. You can expect to receive a confirmation soon.
So, this is how you can pay all your Residential CenturyLink bills on centurylink.com residential pay bill site. It is fast, secure, and traceable. However, if there is something that you are confused about, you can contact them either via the ‘live chat’ system or at the following address and phone number: