Although they are primarily known for the telecommunications and media products, AT&T also offers a credit card to select individuals. With fairly standard rates and rewards available, there isn’t anything particularly spectacular about these credit cards unless you specifically like something from their rewards selections.
AT&T Universal Card users can make payments on their account online or through the mail. If you would prefer the latter, the instructions are in the last section of this article. Otherwise, continue reading from here.
Create an Online Account for Your AT&T Universal Card
You must create an online account before being allowed to make payments on your AT&T Universal Card. Go to the Citibank Register for Online Access page to begin, and enter AT&T Universal Card number into the field that says “ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number,” then click the blue “Continue” button.
Follow the rest of the prompts to complete your account creation and then you can move on to the next section for online payments.
Log In for Online Universal Card Payments
- Head to the AT&T Universal Card pay bill site at: Universalcard.com Pay Bill. Note: We are starting with this link since so many searches regarding AT&T Universal Card payments go to this site. If you want, you can skip this page and go straight to the link in the next step, but only do so if you are first comfortable with starting at this page
- Click the “Home” tab at the top of the page. Do NOT click the link at the bottom of the page that says “Sign On or Register”
- With the user ID and password you created during the online access registration described above, sign on to the AT&T Universal Card account management site
- After you get into your account, go to online bill pay
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your payment information into the site and submit your payment
- After a details information verification, your payment is submitted and you can leave the site or shut down your browser
Mail in Your AT&T Universal Card Payment
For those of you who would rather not go through the online registration process or are uncomfortable with submitting your payment information through the internet, you may mail in your AT&T Universal Card payment. For both of the addresses below, write your account number on a check or money order made out to AT&T Universal Card.
Regular, on-time payments should be sent to this address:
AT&T Universal Card
P.O. Box 183037
Columbus, OH 43218-3037
Overnight or express shipped payments should be sent to:
AT&T Universal Card
Attn: Payment Department 1500 Boltonfield Street
Columbus, OH 43228
Company name : AT&T Universal Card
Address : P.O. Box 183037 Columbus
Zip Code : 43218-3037
Phone Number : 1-800-423-4343
Based out of the American upper Midwest, TDS Telecom offers internet and phone services, among others, to customers in over half of the states in the country. While they are a relatively large company with many subscribers around the United States, they are a fairly low-key company in that they are hardly scrutinized by the media or criticized heavily by the public.
If you are a TDS Telecom subscriber and would like to make a payment on your account online, you may do so by following the directions listed in this guide. And, if you do not already have an account created for online access, we walk you through that as well.
Make an Online Payment
Note: If you have not already signed up for online access to your TDS account, you will need to head over to their registration page. Registering for an account starts with you putting in your bill details, which includes your first and last name, account number and registration ID (which you can find on your bill):
After typing in that information and clicking continue, you will go through the normal process of creating an online account, including setting up your sign in user name and password and more. After you are done making your account, log in as instructed below to make your payment online.
- Navigate to the TDS Epay account payment portal by clicking the link in the green company box near the bottom of this page
- Enter your user name (or email address) and your password into the fields in the middle of the screen, then click the Log In button
- Once signed in, navigate to TDS account bill payment
- When the site asks you to do so, choose how much you are going to pay. Select a payment date for the funds to be withdrawn from your account and then enter your payment method and the pertinent details, then submit your payment
- Confirm that the information you have selected for your TDS bill payment are correct and finalize the payment
If you have any issues with logging in or creating your account or you are having problems with your actual ordered TDS services, give the company a call directly by dialing (866) 571-6662. If you would like to chat with one of their representatives online, you can do so by visiting TDS Telecom help page and click the link that says “Chat with us” on the right side of the screen.
Company name : TDS Telecom
Address : TDS Payment Center P.O. Box 94510 Palatine
Zip Code : 60094
Phone Number : 1-866-571-6662
Offering its customers access to many different communications based technologies like voice over IP and broadband connectivity, Windstream Communications is a large provider of products available to business and home customers alike. Although the company is a relatively new service provider, it is actually the combination of multiple companies that were around for years before merging to become Windstream Communications.
If you are a Windstream Communications customer and are looking how to create your online management login credentials as well as make bill payments online, the guide below will walk you through the process.
Windstream Online Account Creation
Registering for an account online through Windstream offers a number of benefits including the chance to pay your account balance. Click here to go to account registration where you will first validate your account by inputting your account number, zip code (from your billing address) and your PIN, which you can find printed on the invoice itself:
After you have gone through the online registration process, you will be able to manage your Windstream account by logging in. This includes accessing your data, network, cloud and voice services and selecting options as well as, as instructed below, making payments through their system.
Log In and Manage Your Windstream Account Online
- Click the link in the green box at the bottom of this page to open the Windstream bill pay portal in a new tab or window in your browser
- Type the username and password that you chose during registration into the two text boxes on the right side of the page. Click the green “Sign In” button
- Click the link that says “My Account”
- Click the link that says “Invoices & Payments”
- Click the “Make Payment” account
- From here, you will see a heading that says “Pay Now.” Under that, select whether you want to submit a one-time payment or if you would like to set up a recurring payment
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Windstream bill pay process while checking to ensure all information is correct. Submit the payment when you are satisfied with your payment options
To Call Customer Service
If you encounter any problems while going through registration or making your payment, please call Windstream’s support number by dialing (866) 445-5882 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time. If you have any further questions or would like to contact Windstream online, click here to go to Windstream online internet contact form.
Company name : Windstream Communications
Address : 1512 Macon Dr, Little Rock, AR
Zip Code : 72211
Phone Number : 800.843.9214(business) 800.347.1991(residential)
Beyond just being a telecommunications giant, AT&T dabbles a little bit in other industries. For example, they also offer a credit card, which is deemed the AT&T Universal Card. This credit card can come as either a MasterCard or Visa (usually the former, though) and can be used anywhere that credit card brand is accepted.
If you have an AT&T Universal Card and need to make a payment toward your balance online, you may do so by following the directions listed on this page.
Note: It is very important to click the links described below for Sign In and Registration exactly where they are shown in the images. Other links on the AT&T Universal Card bill payment portal go to websites that are incorrect. It seems they are pointing to pages or sites that AT&T used to use and have yet to be updated, so be aware of where you are clicking when following the instructions written and shown in this guide.
AT&T Universal Card Account Registration
Account registration through Citi (the financial institution that handles AT&T’s Universal Card issuing, billing and tracking) will need to take place before you can actually log in to your account and make a payment online.
To get to the registration page, click the link in the green box at the bottom of this screen and then click the “Register” link on the top-right section of the page:
Once there, enter your AT&T Universal Card number into the field labeled “ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number,” then click the blue “Continue” button as such:
Beyond just your card number, to complete your account creation you will need to choose a security word, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number and choose a user ID to log in with.
Make an Online Payment
- Click the link in the green contact box at the bottom of this page to load the AT&T Universal Card portal website
- At the top right portion of the screen, click the link that says “Sign On.” Note: If you click where it says “Sign On or Register” found near the bottom of the text, you will be taken to the wrong site as described in the note in the introduction
- Type your user ID and Password into the boxes with those labels and click where it says “Remember my ID” to have the AT&T Universal Card bill payment site store your user ID for future visits. In the dropdown box that says “Take me to:” select “Make a Payment” then click the green “Sign On” button
- Navigate to make a payment and enter your payment information as requested by the AccountOnline website. After entering your details, recheck them to ensure they are accurate and your payment amount is what you want it to be, then submit your payment
- After receiving confirmation that your payment has gone through successfully, you can leave the site at your leisure
Company name : AT&T
Address : 3402 North St, Nacogdoches, TX 75965
Zip Code : 75965
Phone Number : (936) 569-2700
Offering a number of telecommunications services across a number of American states, FairPoint Communications offers its customers products like broadband internet, phone lines, data plans, business communications services and more. For the most part, FairPoint Communications offers these communications products to pastoral regions and in some markets it is the only choice for these kinds of products.
They operate in much of New England and a handful of other states, including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Colorado, Washington and more. Though the company has faced some financial difficulties the past few years, they’re still in operation and many people continue to subscribe to their services.
If you are a FairPoint Communications customer looking to make a payment on your account, there are a number of options available. For the payment method that you would like to use, find it on the guide below and follow the instructions given.
Make a Payment Online
You cannot use the Google Chrome browser to access this site. Make sure to use Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera, otherwise you will receive a message informing you that your browser is incompatible with the FairPoint site.
- Using your (non-Chrome) internet browser, navigate to www.myfairpoint.net
- Click the blue button on the right-hand side of the screen that says “Pay your bill and manage your account”
- A popup box will appear asking for your zip code or phone number. Enter one or the other and click submit
- You should now be on a sign in screen. Input your username and password in the fields provided and sign in
- Navigate to the pay bill portion of the website. Enter your billing information and how much you would like to pay toward your account. Verify that your information is correct and submit the payment. After you have received a confirmation screen, you can close down your browser – no further action is required on your part
Mailing in Your Payment
Since FairPoint Communications covers so many different markets, there are many different addresses that payments have to be sent to depending on where a customer lives. That being the case, you will have to mail your payment to the address listed on your bill.
FairPoint Communications allows payments over the phone as well. If you would like to do so, dial (877) 212-7445 and follow the instructions given to submit your payment information. Take note, however, that there’s a chance that you will be charged a small fee for making payments by phone.
Company name : FairPoint Communications
Address : 521 E. Morehead Street, Suite 500, Charlotte
State: North Carolina
Zip Code : 28202
Phone Number : 1-866-277-3747
One of the few large cell phone coverage providers in the United States and abroad, Verizon’s main selling point is the amount of 4G LTE coverage offered by using their services. Once a part of AT&T before the government broke up what they considered to be a monopoly, Verizon went on to becoming a behemoth itself in the communications industry. The company provides telecommunications services to millions of people in America and continues to grow daily, especially since they began offering iPhones as a device option.
If you are one of the millions of people who subscribe to Verizon’s service, the company allows you a number of ways to pay your cell phone or other form of communications bills.
Pay Verizon Wireless Bill Online
If you have yet to register for online access to My Verizon, see the note below. Otherwise, follow these instructions to pay your bill online:
- With your browser, either type this URL into the address bar or simply click the link: Www.Verizonwireless.com/MYverizon (link is on the bottom of this page)
- Enter either your user ID or your mobile telephone number into the field provided and click the “Sign In” button. If you would like it to, check the “Remember me” box below the sign in button
- Enter your password when asked by the site to do so to finish signing in
- Go to “Account” then “Payment”
- Select Payment Options and choose how you would like to pay the bill. Input your payment information and submit it after you have verified that all of your information is correct
Note: Before you are allowed access onto the My Verizon website to pay your bill, you will have to register with the site first. To do so, head to the My Verizon Registration page and enter your cell phone number in the field highlighted in the image below. A new page will load and you’ll receive a text message on your cell phone with a pin. Enter the pin you received into the website where prompted and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration
Pay by Mail
To make a payment through standard mail, write your account or phone number on the check and send it to the following address:
PO Box 15124
Albany, NY 12212-5124
Pay in Person
Verizon also allows you to make payments in person. To find a location that accepts Verizon bill payments near you, visit the company’s “Payment Locations” page by clicking here. Enter your information and click the “Search” button and the site will show you where you can go to pay.
Company name : Verizon Wireless
Address : P.O BOX 5029, Wallingford CT O649.
Zip Code : O649
Phone Number : (800) 922-0204
Included with Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T, Verizon is one of the “Big Four” cell phone providers in America. One of the things that sets Verizon apart from the others is that their they offer one of the most expansive maps in the United States of 4G connectivity. It is interesting to note that at one point, Verizon was actually a part of AT&T before anti-monopoly laws broke up the massive telephone service provider, and these days they’re highly competitive with each other. Along with cell phone coverage, Verizon also offers an array of communications solutions for business and personal use.
The largest single cell phone launch from Verizon was the iPhone 4, which drew a ton of new customers into their subscribership, and the brand has been a very major player since then. For those who use their services, Verizon offers a few ways to make payments, including online, over the phone, via the mail and in person at select payment locations. To make a payment yourself, find your preferred method below and follow the instructions provided.
Pay in Person
If you plan on making a payment in cash or simply do not want to register more of your personal information through their website, you can find participating locations through their locator. You can access it by clicking this Verizon locator link.
Pay Through the Mail
If you prefer to make payments through the mail, Verizon allows you to do so as well. Either include a bill slip or write your account on a check or money order and mail it to:
PO Box 15124
Albany, NY 12212-5124
Pay Your Bill Online
If you have yet to register for online access to your Verizon account, you will need to do so before being allowed to log in to make payments. Head over to the registration page by clicking here and complete the process for continuing with the rest of these instructions, starting with your phone number here:
If you’re registered, pay your bill as such:
- Using your internet browser of choice, either click the link or type this address into your address bar: verizon.com/myverizon
- Input your user ID into the field and in the dropdown menu select “Pay My Bill” and, if you would like, check the box that says “Keep me signed in” so you don’t have to type your login information again
- When you click the “Sign In” button you will receive a prompt for your password, enter it to continue
- Enter how much you would like to pay toward your bill followed by your payment information
- After submitting your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation message once it goes through
There you have it, three ways to pay your bill to keep your phone (and social life) active.
Company name : Verizon
Address : P.O. Box 15124 Albany
Zip Code : 12212-5124
Phone Number : (800) 922-0204
Cricket, a US-based Telecom company, delivers network and data services to over millions of mobile users in the United States. The firm was lately acquired by AT&T and has since been named as one of its subsidiaries. Today, Cricket continuously strives to provide consumer-friendly services that give customers flexible hold on a variety of mobile and data plans.
Cricket Products and Services
The company offers monthly mobile plans with provision for a wide range of data services anchored on the company’s LTE and 3G backbones. A no annual contract policy adopted by the company also makes it a premier choice among consumers. This type of contract resembles the nature of the company’s services: no-frills, laidback, flexible, and consumer-oriented.
The same nature embodies the easy account management system provided by Cricket to its customers. The company provides a full membership site which allows access to those who wish to manage their account info, product purchases, and online bill payments. A Quick Pay service also allows an easy way for settling monthly payments for any subscription availed from Cricket.
My Cricket Account Login
For Easy Access to My Cricket Account Login Page, follow the procedures listed below.
- Navigate to the following address:
Or click here.
- Key in your Cricket Mobile Number on the provided space and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Once logged in, you can now access a number of Cricket Services, choose which services you want to utilize via the Account tabs.
- If you want to use the Cricket official site to make quick payments, click on the “Quick Pay” tab found along the navigation buttons on the topmost part of the page.
- On the Quick Pay page, enter your Cricket mobile number, your bill amount, and your credit card details to process your payment.
Other Payment Options
Aside from the My Cricket Account Login Page, Cricket has other payment options which can be of help. Here they are for your reference:
- On your phone App – locate the “My Account” Icon on your Cricket phone to start processing your bill payment.
- Via Mail – send your payments to the following address:
- Text Message – SMS the last 4 digits of your Credit/Debit Card or Checking account to the following number: *729
- In Person – visit the nearest Cricket Store to settle your payment.
- Via Call – dial *729 on your Cricket Phone or dial 1-800-274-2538 to connect to Cricket’s automated phone call payment system or to a live agent.
Company name : Cricket Wireless LLC
Address : 12735 Morris Road Suite 300 Alpharetta
Zip Code : 30004
Phone Number : 1-800-274-2538
US Cellular Corporation is a wireless telecommunications carrier service in US that has more than 4 million customers across 26 states of the country. Headquartered in Illinois, US Cellular started off in 1983, and at present, it offers CDMA/3G and 4G LTE networks to its clients. They offer mobile phones from different manufacturers, like Motorola, Pantech, HTC and Samsung. They have also launched a number of tablet PCs until recently. They also deal in wireless modems, mobile hotspots and accessories to sell. In order to make payments easy for their online customers, they offer www.uscellular.com pay bill facility on their site.
There are a number of ways that you can use to pay your U.S. Cellular Bill
Through online www.uscellular.com pay bill webpage, you can view your usage minutes, register accounts, view pending bills and pay them online. You may setup an automated deduction plan, so that the billed amount gets deducted from your bank account automatically every month. If not, you may also use your debit or credit card to pay your bills online.
You can pay your US Cellular bills by calling an assigned number from your mobile phone or landline phone the phone number is: 1-888-944-940.
U.S. Cellular accept a number of credit cards (AMEX, Visa and Discover), and can also debit the billed amount from your bank account over phone.
You may pay your bills in person at any of their local stores through this U.S. Cellular locations link.
Bills can be sent to the US Cellular office by mail, provided that you send the payment at least 7 days before the due date. This is the mail adress:
To find these payment options, here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to http://www.uscellular.com/
- Point mouse to ‘Support’, and click on ‘Payment Options’.
- A new page will open, where you will see all these www.uscellular.com pay bill methods.
- Customers can click on Sign Up For My Account.
- A New page will open https://customer.uscellular.com/uscellular/myaccount/login.jsp
- Users can put the required fields and Log in to their account and pay their bills.
As you can see, there are some ways to pay your uscellular bill, online, by mail, phone or in person. In case of any misunderstanding, don’t hesitate and contact U.S. Cellular bill payment team at-
Company name : United States Cellular Corporation
Address : DEPT. 0205 Palatine
Zip Code : 60055-0205
Phone Number : 1-888-944-9400
ATC Communications is one of the biggest and most respected telecommunications business. It was previously known as Albion Telephone Company and provides high speed internet, cable TV, local telephone service, long distance, dish network and many more services to its customers. Its located in Albion, Idaho and was established in 1929. Bill payments are due on the 15th of every month and bills are sent on the 1st of the month.
Methods you Can use to Pay your ATC Communications Bill.
ATC Communications Online Payment
To pay online you need to access our online ebill service found on https://ebill.atcnet.net
You can pay a one time payment or enroll in autopay. If you wish to enroll in autopay simply check the box:
With auto pay you can use either your credit card or savings/checking account to set up recurring payments. If you don’t its assumed you want to make a one time payment. When you log in to ebill and don’t find the link labeled “Pay bill” you are most likely enrolled in auto pay. To change any of your settings call the customer care on the numbers below.
Paperless billing is also available. To enroll, log in to your ebill account and go to settings. On the Receive my bill via field, change it to email and click on update. The account summary page will then be displayed.
To access your online account, ebill follow these steps
- Log in to https://ebill.atcnet.net
- Enter your account number or sub-account number
- Enter your phone number and password
- Click on the log in button
For new users, click on the “Sign up” link on ebill.atcnet.net. You will be directed to a page where you will provide your account number, sub account number, name and the amount due. This information can be found on the last billing statement sent to you.
If you still need help paying your ATC Comunications bills, you can allways contact ATC through this link, or read the ATC Billing FAQ,
Company name : ATC Communications
Address : PO BOX 98 Albion
Zip Code : 83311
Phone Number : (208) 673-5335