Featuring all sorts of merchandise that ranges from new video games and computers to dental care and massage products, the selection alone would have been enough to get people coming back to the site time and again just to see what’s new. Still, one of the biggest draws that Fingerhut has going for it is their monthly payment plans for pretty much every single item in the entire store.
So, for example, instead of paying $80 out of pocket for a product, you can just pay $9 a month until the product is paid off. And, to make it even better, you get to keep the product with you while you are paying it off. Think of the entire store as a super layaway.
For those of you who need to pay your bill at Fingerhut, just follow the directions written below and you’ll have your account up to date in no time.
Make Your Login Credentials
To be able to log in and make payments on your Fingerhut account, you are going to need an online access account through the company. To get to the initial registration page, click the link from the green contact box at the end of this guide. On the right side of the payment portal page there is a box with a heading that says “New to Fingerhut.com?” Enter your email address and choose a password, and then fill out the rest of the fields in that section and click the “Create a New Account” button.
From there, you will have to go through a few questions and terms & conditions agreements. Just follow the prompts and your account will be created in only a couple minutes. After that, you can log in and manage your account with ease.
Make an Online Payment
- Navigate to the Fingerhut.com MyAccount make payment portal by clicking the link at the end of this article in the green business contact box
- On the left side of the screen, you should see two text fields underneath the subheading of “Returning Customers,” enter your email address and account password into those fields (see “Make Your Login Credentials” above if you don’t have a log in yet).Click the blue “Sign In” button
- Once logged in, navigate your account management and go to make a payment
- Choose the date and amount to pay and enter your payment information when prompted to do so by the Fingerhut website
- Verify that all of your information is correct and submit the payment.
- When you see a confirmation that your payment has successfully been processed or scheduled, you no longer need to be on the site and you can close down the window or navigate away from fingerhut.com
Company name : Fingerhut
Address : P.O. Box 166, Newark
State: New Jersey
Zip Code : 237-9200
Phone Number : (320) 237-9200
Express Next is the name of the in-store credit card offered by the clothing retailer Express. While they carry both men’s and women’s fashions, they have traditionally focused far more on their female lines, though there has been a noticeable shift toward a balance over the last few years. The merchandise offered at Express shops is generally in the upper-middle price range, and their goods are of noticeably good quality.
If you are an Express Next credit cardholder and need to make a payment on your account, this guide will help you do just that. You can either pay online or in stores, and we walk you through both processes.
Note: You must have an account created to beforehand to log in to the Express Next payment portal that is hosted by Comenity Bank. To get to the registration page, go to the link in the green box at the bottom of this page and click on the grey “Sign up” button, which you can find underneath the sign in boxes. Once there, answer the question that asks whether or not you know your Express Next credit card account number and then fill out all the fields that appear on the screen:
When you are done filling out all the forms across the four pages, you will have created your user name and password to use as described in step 2 below.
- Using the link found in the green company contact box near the bottom of this page, navigate to the Express Next account sign in page on the Comenity Bank website
- Enter your user name and password, then click “Remember me” if you would like the page to keep you logged in for 30 days. Click the black “Sign in” button once you have filled out these fields
- With the Account Center loaded up, navigate to bill payment
- Choose what you want the date to be for your payment to be withdrawn and select how much you want to pay
- Enter your payment method and the details for the transaction, including your checking account number and your bank’s routing number. Submit your payment
- Upon confirming your details, finalize your payment
They also allow in-store payments for those who might want to visit one of their physical locations to get the task taken care of. You can find the closest Express Next shop to you by using the Express store locator, available by clicking here.
Company name : Express, Inc.
Address : PO Box 659728 San Antonio
Zip Code : 78265-9728
Phone Number : 1-800-201-4955
Part of a family of stores that includes Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Younkers and more, Herbergers offers its customers a number of products. From shoes and fashions to jewelry and furniture, their stuff is reasonably priced and often of fairly high quality. Their in-store Herberger’s credit card allows shoppers to get that much more of the merchandise, which has made it a popular choice among shoppers.
If you are a cardholder of the Herberger’s credit card, you can make your payments online or in person. To do either of these, follow the directions written below.
Make Your Payment Online
Note: Before you can go through these steps to complete your online payment, you need to register your credit card for an online account. To do this, go to the link in the green box at the bottom of this page and click the grey “Sign up” button that is in the box with the header “First time here?” Once the registration form loads, answer the first question posed to you (whether you know your account number or not) and fill out the fields. All boxes should be filled before clicking the large “Continue” button:
Now, with an account created, you can go through these steps to make your payment online:
- Navigate to the Comenity Bank page that stands as the payment portal for Herberger’s credit cards by clicking the link in the green contact box near the bottom of this web page
- In the fields marked user name and password, enter yours. Click where it says “Remember me” to have the Herberger’s credit card payment portal save your login for a period of time. Click the red “Sign in” button
- After successfully signing in to the Account Center, go to make a payment
- Select the date and amount that you want to have your payment withdrawn and enter your checking account number and your bank’s routing number (This will be saved for future payments if this is your first time making an online payment). Verify that all of your payment details are correct and submit your bill payment
- Confirm and finalize your payment, after which you can leave the site
Make Your Payment In a Herberger’s Store
For those of you who prefer to make your payments in person, you can do so at any Herberger’s retail location. To find the store closest to you, visit Herberger’s store locator page.
Company name : Herberger's Co.
Address : PO Box H-120 Saint Cloud
Zip Code : 56302-0120
Phone Number : 1-800-942-0739
The story behind Burkes Outlet is a little confusing, but it begins with the department store Bealls. Technically, Bealls and Burkes Outlet are the exact same place, but where Bealls (the one based out of Florida) is in locations where there might be another Bealls (the one based out of Texas), the former becomes a Burkes Outlet. Either way, Burkes Outlet offers up affordable department store shopping in a casual atmosphere, which has made it a good choice for those looking for any number of products.
If you have a Burkes Outlet credit card and need to make a payment, you can do so by following the directions on this page.
Online Account Registration
Before you can actually go through the log in process and make your payment, you will need to create an account through Comenity Bank for your Burkes Outlet credit card. To do this, go to the registration page (this link will open in a new window) and fill out the forms as requested. Having your Burkes Outlet credit card account number available will make the process easier and, if you have it, click “Yes” on the initial question and then enter the last four of your SSN as well as your zip code, then click the “Continue” button:
After creating your online access account, you may follow the directions below to complete your online payment.
Logging in for Bill Payment
- Visit the Burkes Outlet payment portal by clicking the link in the green box at the bottom of this page
- In the boxes on the left side of the screen, enter your user name and password. To stay logged in to the site for 30 days, you can check the box next to “Remember me,” then when ready click the red “Sign In” button
- Once you are logged in to the Account Center, navigate to the bill pay section
- Enter your payment method and any of the details pertinent to it. Once you have verified that your information is correct, submit your payment. You will then verify your options and finalize the payment on your Burkes Outlet credit card
- Once you have received a confirmation that your payment has either successfully been processed or scheduled, feel free to leave the site whenever you want
If you would prefer to go to a Burkes Outlet store to make your payment (and maybe get a little shopping done), you can find the one nearest you by visiting the Burkes Outlet store locator. Simply speak with one of the cashiers about paying your bill in the store and they will help you get it taken care of.
Company name : Burkes Outlet
Address : Po Box 1161 Jasper
Zip Code : 30143
Phone Number : 1-866-308-0681
Being an incredibly popular brand across the United States, many Macy’s shoppers are now also Macy’s credit card users. With two types of cards available – one store-only and the other a general-use American Express card-, they offer much in the way of flexibility for those who can’t get enough of the department store chain’s goods.
Being such a bastion of customer service, those who have credit card accounts with Macy’s have many different ways available to make payments on their balances. To make a payment on your account, find your preferred method below and follow the instructions provided.
Make a Payment Online
- Follow the link to Macy’s bill payment portal page, which you can find in the contact box near the bottom of this guide
- On the Macy’s page that loads up, click the red “make a payment” button
- Enter your account’s email address and password into the fields provided, then click the red “sign in” button. If you do not have an account created, click the red “create” button and follow the prompts to get yours
- Go to the make a payment portion of the site once logged in
- Enter how much you want to pay as well as select your payment method and input your banking or debit details. Verify all of your information is correct then submit your payment
- After finalizing your payment, you will receive a confirmation that you have successfully paid or scheduled your bill pay on the account
Make a Payment over the Phone
Before calling to make your Macy’s credit card payment over the phone, make sure you have the account number handy as well as your bank account’s routing and checking account numbers. Once ready, call (888) 431-6229 and follow the instructions to complete your payment.
Make a Payment by Mail
To make a payment through the mail via check or money order, send your payment with your Macy’s credit card account number noted on it to one of the following addresses, depending on which card you have:
PO Box 183083
Columbus, OH 43218-3083
Macy’s Amex Card
Macy’s American Express Account Payments
PO Box 183084
Columbus, OH 43218-3084
Make a Payment in Store
Using cash, check, debit or money order, you may make a payment on your Macy’s credit card at any of the Macy’s retail locations. Click here to find a store near you. Any cashier will be able to help you with the transaction.
Company name : Macys
Address : 7 West Seventh Street Cincinnati
Zip Code : 45202
Phone Number : 1-513-579-7000
The online marketplace Haband sells many different types of goods that range from underwear and fashion accessories to furniture and consumer electronics. While not as well-known as other ecommerce sites like Amazon or Walmart, Haband has earned itself a loyal following of customers while picking up new ones all the time.
If you are a fan of Haband and have a store credit card from them, you can make your Haband credit card payment by following the directions below.
Haband Credit Card Registration
As you have probably already surmised, you will need to have an account created online to log in and manage your Haband credit card online. To register for an account, click here (this link will take you to the Comenity registration page for your Haband Card in a new browser tab). With the page open, answer whether or not you know your Haband credit card account number and input your information into the field:
With your account created, you can move on to the next section of this guide to complete your online payment.
Haband Credit Card Online Bill Pay
- At the bottom of this page you will find a green box that has contact information for Haband – at the bottom of that box there is a link to the Comenity login page for Haband credit cards. Click that link
- Type your user name and password into the boxes on the left side of the screen and click the red “Sign In” button. You can have the Haband credit card payment portal save your login by clicking the checkbox that says “Remember me”
- Go to the account center and navigate to make a payment
- Choose how much you would like to pay toward your store credit card account and select your preferred date for the funds to be withdrawn from your account
- Enter your payment information and verify that it is correct
- Submit your payment to your Haband credit card via the Comenity site
- Upon confirmation that your payment has been successfully submitted, you can leave the site at any time
Other Payment Options
You can also make a Haband credit card payment through the mail or over the phone. However, you will need to get the address and phone number for payments by logging in to the site mentioned above, which will mean having a registered account for the user name and password. Once logged in, go to the Account Center to pull up the payment contact info.
Company name : Haband
Address : Suite 800 Mahwah
Zip Code : 07495
Phone Number : 1-800-213-1220
With a ton of fashions to choose from, Ann Taylor is a favorite shopping destination for many women. From cashmere and knit goods to flirty skirts, they kind of have everything as far as women’s clothing is concerned, and that has earned the brand a great reputation among shoppers over the years.
If you have an Ann Taylor card and are looking to pay your bill, you have a few options available to you. Discussed in this guide are online and in stores, but you can also pay through the mail or by phone, but you will need to be logged in to your account to find the address or phone number for your card.
Online Account Creation
If you plan on completing your Ann Taylor bill pay online, you must create an account for online access first. To do so, go to Ann Taylor registration page. Once the site loads up, the first question you will be asked is whether or not you know the account number for your Ann Taylor Card. Select either “Yes” or “No” as shown here:
After selecting that, you will be presented with a form based on your answer. The only real difference between the two options is that having your account number will mean only entering the last four of your SSN versus entering your full Social Security number and your full name. After that, you will create your login credentials and go through a few options.
Once your account is created, you will be able to check your account balance online as well as make payments through the payment portal as described in the following section.
Pay Your Bill Online
- Visit the Ann Taylor bill pay portal by clicking the link to the site which you can find in the green contact box at the bottom of this page
- Enter your user name and password into the fields labeled as such on the Ann Taylor credit card page. Click “Remember me” if you want the site to store your user name for you. Click “Sign In” when ready
- Navigate to the account payment center
- When the Ann Taylor bill pay site asks you for your payment information, enter it as required. Likewise, you will choose your payment date and amount to pay. Submit all of this after checking that the information is correct
- You will be informed by the site once your payment has been successfully completed, and you can then leave the site or close your browser
Pay In Store
If you would prefer to make your Ann Taylor bill pay in stores, you can find one near you by visiting Ann Taylor store locator.
Company name : Ann Inc.
Address : 7 Times Square New York,
Zip Code : 10036
Phone Number : 1-800-342-5266
Featuring many women’s clothing styles and fashion accessories like shoes and handbags, Talbots is a mid- to high-priced shop that has earned a lot of popularity as a location to purchase clothing for both casual and business situations. While their more popular items are their sweaters, they also have a number of other styles that enjoy good sales numbers as well.
If you have a Talbots credit card issues by Comenity Bank, you can make a payment by following the instructions here.
Make an Online Payment
Registration: Making an online payment will require that you have an account created for your Talbots credit card through their managing financial institution Comenity Bank. Click here to get to the Comenity Bank Talbots credit card sign up page. Once there, if you have your card available, click the button that says “Yes” under the question asking if you have the account number and fill out the information as requested. All fields are required to proceed.
If you do not have your credit card account number available, simply select “No” and answer the set of prompts that come up. During registration, you will also create the log in credentials needed to complete the online payments described in the steps here:
- Go to the Talbots store credit card payment portal hosted by Comenity Bank – you can get there by clicking the link found in the green box at the bottom of this page
- Enter your user name and password into the boxes on the left side of the screen and click the red “Sign In” button. If you want Comenity to save your login, click “Remember me” found under the login credential entry boxes
- Navigate to the Account Center and go to make a payment
- When asked by the site to enter your payment information and options, you will have to fill out all fields before submitting your payment. You should also verify that all of your payment details are correct then finalize your payment
- You will receive verification for your payment once it has been successfully submitted to Comenity for your Talbots credit card
Make an In-Store Payment
If you would like to forgo making online payments and pay your Talbots store credit card bill in person, you may do so at any Talbots retail location. To find the one closest to you, visit Talbots store locator page and enter your zip code or city and state then click the red “Find” button.
Company name : Talbots
Address : One Talbots Drive Hingham
Zip Code : 02043
Phone Number : 1800.825.2687
Gordmans has been in business for a little shy of 100 years and since their founding has expanded to over 80 stores in almost 20 states across the country.Gordmans offer affordable goods in a number of categories but primarily focus on clothes for everyone in the family. To facilitate shopping, they offer an in-store Gordmans credit card that is issued and managed by Comenity Bank.
Those who are cardholders of the Gordmans credit card and would like to make a payment on their accounts can do so by following the instructions in this guide.
Gordmans Credit Card Registration
To register your Gordmans credit card (which is required for online access to your account), click this Gordmans credit card registration link to fill out the necessary forms. All you will have to do is answer the questions when prompted by the site, starting with whether or not you have the account number for your Gordmans credit card. If, for whatever reason, you do not have that number available, you will have to provide a little more detail than if you had the number, but you will still be able to create your account with relative ease by filling out these fields:
Gordmans Credit Card Bill Pay Online
- Navigate to the Gordmans Credit Card bill payment portal through the link found in the green box at the bottom of this webpage
- Enter the log in credentials that you made up during the Gordmans Credit Card online account registration discussed earlier. To make future log ins easier, the Comenity website can automatically fill your user name in if you select the “Remember me” box. Click the purple “Sign In” button
- After signing in to the Gordmans credit card account center through Comenity, navigate to bill payment
- Enter your bank account information exactly as requested by the site. Also, when prompted, choose the date and amount of withdraw.
- Verify that all of your data is accurate and submit the payment on your Gordmans credit card
- You will know that your payment is complete once you receive confirmation from Comenity
In-Store Gordmans Credit Card Payments
Gordmans and Comenity Bank also allow you to make payments on your store credit card at any physical Gordmans location. Simply visit one of their stores and inform the customer service desk or a cashier that you would like to pay your bill and they will help you through the process. Click here to use the Gordmans store locator.
Company name : Gordmans
Address : 12100 W Center Rd #300 Omaha
Zip Code : 68144
Phone Number : 402-691-4000
Lowe’s is one of the top home improvement stores in the United States. They have numerous stores around the country and are easily found by usually being located in high-traffic shopping centers. Lowe’s offer practically everything needed to repair or build a home from scratch, and their service and staff are exemplary.
For those with a Lowe’s Visa Rewards credit card, you may have some trouble figuring out their website at first glance, and this guide will walk you through the process.
Logging In to Manage and Pay Your Account
- In the small green box at the bottom of this page, click the link labeled “Lowes Visa Credit Card Management”
- Click the radio button for the Lowe’s Visa Rewards credit card in the “Returning Users” box and enter your user ID into the text entry field below the card selections. The site will store these for you if you click the check box next to “Remember me.” Click the “Sign In” button
- The next screen will ask you for your password and display your secret security image. If the image does not mat the one you chose during your card activation and account registration, do NOT enter your password. Otherwise, type your password in and continue the login
- Once you are logged in to the Lowe’s Visa credit card management dashboard, go to payments
- Enter your banking information when requested and select your payment options
- Verify everything is correct and submit your payment
- Your payment is complete once you receive confirmation from Lowe’s that it has gone through
Activate Your Card and Make an Online Account
Using the same link as the one for step 1 in the instructions above, you can create your online account as well as activate your Lowe’s Visa credit card online. Once at the site, click the radio button under the Lowe’s Visa Rewards credit card in the right side selection of credit cards under “New Users” and click the “Register and Activate” button:
You will then be prompted to enter your account number, which is simply the credit card number printed on the front of your card. Through the rest of activation and registration, you will set up your user ID and password as well as decide security options for your account.
Once you have activated your Lowe’s Visa credit card, you will be able to use it anywhere Visa is accepted and earn rewards towards Lowe’s merchandise and goods.
Customer Assistance for Lowe’s Visa Credit Card
If you encounter any problems with using your Lowe’s Visa credit card or have issues with using the online features, you should call (888) 840-7651 and they will help you directly.
Company name : Lowe’s
Address : 1000 Lowe's Blvd Mooresville
Zip Code : 28117
Phone Number : 1-888-840-7651